No announcement yet.

Looking to upgrade my Home Theater System

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to upgrade my Home Theater System

I got a cheap ass Sony $250 DVD system my ex wife bought when we used to live together. It's like 300 watts of pure garbage.

I got a nice bachelor pad with a living room/man cave (watch fights, Games, play PS3 & X box, and movies when I got a girl over). Got a 55" LED Samsung which Looks amazing but sounds like crap right now.

I seen a few good blu ray player systems by Sony and Samsung but they seem a little too cheap. I wanna go full on theater sound but I wanna make sure I get my money's worth. I'm tempted to go bose but the price is a little more than what I wanna spend, after all, its still an apartment. I here Yamaha, Denon, and Onkyo are all pretty good.

What set up are y'all running? Audiophiles, help a brotha out.

one word....Bose!!!

Comment

Bose is ridiculously overpriced

Comment

First thing's first.

How much are you looking to spend, Dubbzz?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
            First thing's first.

How much are you looking to spend, Dubbzz?
            $2 G's is what I told myself, but I'd be willing to bump it up to $25 hunny if I find something that blows me away.

Bose just seems like I'm buying a name. For my price range, I'd think it would get me an entry level to mid level bose, right?

Comment

A nice sound bar with a sub would suffice, I'm guessing got me one for 150 on amazon

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

yo man, where'd you get that rabbit?

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                  $2 G's is what I told myself, but I'd be willing to bump it up to $25 hunny if I find something that blows me away.

Bose just seems like I'm buying a name. For my price range, I'd think it would get me an entry level to mid level bose, right?
                  With that kinda budget, a Bose system would be good, but still drastically overpriced. One of my friends has one at home and i just failed to see anything special or different from a system a 1/4 of the price

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post

two grand? f##ck

these things are really that expensive?

this thread needs links. i'd add some, but i don't know anything about this realm and don't want to feel like a fraud.

Comment

Working...
                    X