Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The all new, Mayweather/Pac Master Discussion Thread - The fight that will never be.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No way they will be splitting 150m
    100m max
    Floyd and Oscar split 88m
    Ye think Floyd/Manny will do nearly 5m ppv's so?

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
      20 posts and a reference to floyds cawk and his nuts in 2 of them. mods I thought you guys were monitoring alts like this.
      Probably JUNIOR GONGS alt. That simple minded moron consistently refers everything to "bum sniffing"...

I don’t have the time or the patience with **** posters like them.

Comment

• Doesnt matter cause JMM is not going to get robbed this time.

Comment

where did I say it was a good offer? come on shade don't act like the fringe manny fans.

as to your question, manny is not letting floyd take $110 mil. floyd is a promoter and fighter while manny has a deal with TR to promote his fights. Floyd is getting more because of the way his deal is structured. same way ODH made a ****load when he fought floyd. the difference in earnings is based on that. manny and floyd are not equal in this respect.

if you and i buy a car and I put up 750 k out of my pocket and you put up 750k from the bank, when we sell the car, you get less because you owe the bank and also any interest and whatever they charged you for the 750k loan.

SO Manny has 2 choices:

$40 mil out of potentially $150 where his promoter has little to no control
          $28 mil where he gets the bulk of ppv revenue and his promoter has total control

DO you have any idea why he is choosing the latter?
          I think you’re missing his point Dunn,

Shade's basically agreeing with what Floyd did by leaving top rank when Bob didn't want to pay him enough to fight Margarito. He's trying to tell you that he understands that when a fighter feels he is worth more he will not agree to taking less. He's just highlighting that Floyd left Bob who wouldn’t let him fight Hoya, Cotto, Hatton let alone Margarito for the amount that Floyd wanted.

It's all in how you look at it. Do we all think pac should have left Bob so he could get paid more? Of course we do. Why is Pac consistently hiding behind Bob is the REAL question?

Everyone is so concerned about Pac's FAIR share yet completely ignore that this dumbass just resigned his contract with Bob. He didn't have to. He could have went solo and made 100% of whatever him and Floyd agreed to without anyone else's hands in the mix.

But hey, let’s keep it simple shall we? Pac is smart and Floyd is scared!

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
            Schaefer's idea of "lets let the numbers decide" sure got swept under the carpet rather quickly
            Bob would never allow that and pactarts know this which is why they ignore such a topic and make 10+ threads saying Floyd is scared etc etc for every post that questions such a topic about that suggestion from Schaefer.

Comment

• Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
              dunn!!! it doesnt matter who pac has to pay. its how much revenue he brings to the table. floyd aint no promoter, i cant believe you buy into that ****.

i cant be arsed talking to somebody who is trying to justify why floyd should get nearly 3x as much money. utterly ridiculous.
              SHade if manny brings in so much revenue-why is he taking home $25-28 mil per fight? His fights are generating big sums yet he is making relatively little-can you explain this?

If you doubt floyd is his own promoter-please read the new york times article about how his deal is structured. If you wont believe me, perhaps you will believe them.

Its a shame you are trying to turn this into a justifying floyd thing. Its just the plain hard truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
                I think you’re missing his point Dunn,

Shade's basically agreeing with what Floyd did by leaving top rank when Bob didn't want to pay him enough to fight Margarito. He's trying to tell you that he understands that when a fighter feels he is worth more he will not agree to taking less. He's just highlighting that Floyd left Bob who wouldn’t let him fight Hoya, Cotto, Hatton let alone Margarito for the amount that Floyd wanted.

It's all in how you look at it. Do we all think pac should have left Bob so he could get paid more? Of course we do. Why is Pac consistently hiding behind Bob is the REAL question?

Everyone is so concerned about Pac's FAIR share yet completely ignore that this dumbass just resigned his contract with Bob. He didn't have to. He could have went solo and made 100% of whatever him and Floyd agreed to without anyone else's hands in the mix.

But hey, let’s keep it simple shall we? Pac is smart and Floyd is scared!
                Yeah I'm just trying to get shade at some point to acknowledge manny is the reason manny isn't going to get as much as floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rk16 View Post
                  No way they will be splitting 150m
                  100m max
                  Floyd and Oscar split 88m
                  Ye think Floyd/Manny will do nearly 5m ppv's so?
                  how much the average PPV now? We all know that this wont go below $60.. do the math...

Comment

Yeah I'm just trying to get shade at some point to acknowledge manny is the reason manny isn't going to get as much as floyd.
                    Even back when Floyd offered Pac a VERY fair 50-50 cut, Pac wouldn’t have even made the same amount then.

I don't even know what some of these idiots are crying about anyway. Pac fights for the fans and not the money right? At least that is what the pactarts used to sing when talking about Floyd and money.

I wonder what happened to that song. It's like one of those classic throw backs that stops playing on the radio because it was played out for so long.

Can someone please tell the Dj to put the record on.

Comment

• Can't wait to see Floyd retire. If I were superstar Pac I wouldn't even give this guy 40 split. I'll let him rot and become the most notorious duck in the sport's history. Part-time boxers don't deserve to be rewarded tons of money.

I think he has a year left to decide whether to add Pac in his resume or not. He will beg for this fight eventually.

Comment

Working...
                      X