40K in the HL

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 40K in the HL

we actually don't suck as much as we used to

specially since the Puerto Ricans are slightly more active.
    Hopefully the Salido -Juanma fight doesn't scare them away.
    So they can continue to contribute

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    we actually don't suck as much as we used to

specially since the Puerto Ricans are slightly more active.
    Hopefully the Salido -Juanma fight doesn't scare them away.
    So they can continue to contribute
    Juanma hardcore fans died after the first loss. Before you had 10 out of 10 ricans rooting for him. Last fight you had 3 out of 10 believers and they didnt post on the HL. Fact is, that around 15 ricans dont come here at all just to avoid unnecessary confrontation. I dont expect Huracan and Taino leaving anytime soon. But wait till Cotto loose and most will disappear from NSB

Anyways dude, we can keep it up. There is a lot of **** happening in latin america that we can talk about daily.

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
      Juanma hardcore fans died after the first loss. Before you had 10 out of 10 ricans rooting for him. Last fight you had 3 out of 10 believers and they didnt post on the HL. Fact is, that around 15 ricans dont come here at all just to avoid unnecessary confrontation. I dont expect Huracan and Taino leaving anytime soon. But wait till Cotto loose and most will disappear from NSB

Anyways dude, we can keep it up. There is a lot of **** happening in latin america that we can talk about daily.

muy bien puesto, i did see alot of new pr face before and after the fight too. Esto es parte del boxeo al rato pr tambien se recupera......

Comment

so proud of my lounge its come a long way ...

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
          so proud of my lounge its come a long way ...
          yeah my lounge sure has.......hahahhaha

Comment

All thanks to me. I had to pull some strings. 40k is no the real number but I had it manipulated so it can seem that way.

Comment

Yay for your lounge. Probably the best one on the entire site, imo.

Comment

You could sell ice to an eskimo...

Originally posted by *La Patrona* View Post
                Yay for your lounge. Probably the best one on the entire site, imo.

Comment

Originally posted by piojo del norte View Post
                  You could sell ice to an eskimo...

I'm serious! I have pretty much been exclusively in this lounge the last few days. I get the best laughs here and I don't have to deal with the ****bags from the main lounge. What's not to like?

Comment

You have a point, we are respectful here compared to other places, but this lounge is not as popular and does not have as much movement as others.

Originally posted by *La Patrona* View Post

I'm serious! I have pretty much been exclusively in this lounge the last few days. I get the best laughs here and I don't have to deal with the ****bags from the main lounge. What's not to like?

Comment

Working...
                    X