Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you support the Palestinians' UN bid for statehood?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have always and will continue to support the cause of the Palestinians. Israel's government today and for many years have been beyond a disgrace.

Comment

Yea, tired of Israel vs Palestine it is like an endless Pacquiao vs Mayweather.

Can't really stand it. Just give it a try for crying out loud. If it ain't successful, I'm sure the Israelis will come up with a reason to invade the country and occupy it.

Comment

To all those that said "Yes"

Name me ONE sucessfull Islamic country that is actually a good country? One that isnt named Dubai (oil) or Saudi Arabia (oil), even the Islamic countries that have oil are screwed up, imagine them actually having to think and invent stuff? Just look at Afghanistan, that will be Palestine 2.0.

The sad un-P.C truth is that because Islam is a religion/laws/culture all rolled into one there will never be a successful country,.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post

Name me ONE sucessfull Islamic country that is actually a good country? One that isnt named Dubai (oil) or Saudi Arabia (oil), even the Islamic countries that have oil are screwed up, imagine them actually having to think and invent stuff? Just look at Afghanistan, that will be Palestine 2.0.

The sad un-P.C truth is that because Islam is a religion/laws/culture all rolled into one there will never be a successful country,.
          The Muslims I know personally are decent, hard-working, honest people.

If the government ever drafted me and tried to send me overseas to fight the Muslims in Afghanistan, I'd refuse to go.

I have no quarrel with them.

No Muslim ever called me a "goy", which means something like "subhuman" or "animal on two legs".

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
            The Muslims I know are decent, hard-working, honest people.

If the government ever drafted me and tried to send me overseas to fight the Muslims in Afghanistan, I'd refuse to go.

I have no quarrel with them.

No Muslim ever called me a "goy", which means something like "subhuman" or "animal on two legs".
            So how come all Muslim countries have always failed because of greed, war and poverty?

The muslims havent contributed anything since 1600's, only because they controlled half the world by using brute force.

Lets be real, they are going backwards while the world is going forwards.

Do you think if Palestine gets Israel that they will become educated, hard working and productive folks?

Here's what they will do

1) Instill some dictator or Imaan to instill *****e Law.
            2) Take away Womans rights
            3) No democracy
            4) Get foreign aid that will be stolen by the government
            5) Train Radicals in that country
            6) Release propoganda on how much they hate the west but love the money they get from the west
            7) Try to overtake another country beside them because "its legally theirs"

You guys should try reading the Quran, not the water downed copy out there.

but the original, here's the coles notes:

1) Kill anyone non muslim and those that dont wanna convert
            2) Spread *****e law all over the world
            3) You are allowed to lie and deceit to get what you want.

The book is full of contradictions and lies, it says one thing in one chapter and the complete opposite in another chapter, all being "Allah's Words". So yea, the dude flip flopped more than John Kerry, and the Imaams? They like to "interpret" the words to fit their criteria, so whatever they want they will make an excuse and say thats what it says.

If you talk to experts they will say its the biggest joke book because it contradicts it self every 10 pages and the people who wrote the word of "Allah" were a complete joke since Page 1 says Dont lie to anyone and on Page 10 allah says: Lie to people to get what you want.

Besides, All religions are ******ed, Religions only progress the world backwards and not forwards, if it wasnt for brave scientists and free thinkers we would be stuck in the 1600's since "the world is flat" and "Burn Witches".

Its the greatest SCAM ever created. Look at Vatican vault, they have stolen/pillaged BILLIONS in countless artifacts and jewels while burning all the science books.

Why do you think they are in Congo and all the other poor countries?

Comment

Malaysia is a country advanced when it comes to technology, culture, and economy. The country's religion is Islam.

Malaysia's temple:

Brunei another country advanced in the world. One of the richest nations in the world with oil reserve. It is like Hawaii but more prosperous.

Brunei's temple:

Last edited by jjbj2; 09-20-2011, 01:51 PM.

Comment

So how come all Muslim countries have always failed because of greed, war and poverty?
                Check some quotes here from The Talmud:

http://www.rense.com/general21/tal.htm

Comment

Originally posted by jjbj2 View Post
                  Malaysia is a country advanced when it comes to technology, culture, and economy. The country's religion is Islam.

Malaysia's temple:

Brunei another country advanced in the world. One of the richest nations in the world with oil reserve. It is like Hawaii but more prosperous.

Brunei's temple:

Brunei is one of the richest NATIONS BECAUSE OF OIL.

Im talking about countries with no natural resources.

and dont say Malasya that country is a melting pot of Indians/Chinese/Pakistani etc etc etc.

last time I checked they didnt follow *****e law

Comment

Brunei is one of the richest NATIONS BECAUSE OF OIL.

Im talking about countries with no natural resources.

and dont say Malasya that country is a melting pot of Indians/Chinese/Pakistani etc etc etc.

last time I checked they didnt follow *****e law
                    Malaysia is still a predominant Muslim country regardless of what laws it follow be it may Sunni or Shia. It is like splitting hairs saying if this nation follows Greek Orthodox, Roman Catholicism, or Protestantism.

Comment

News flash Dubai aint a country dumbass

Comment

Working...
                      X