No announcement yet.

Lets All Give Vitali Love:39 Year Old HW Champ, No Excuses. Top 3 ATG HW

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets All Give Vitali Love:39 Year Old HW Champ, No Excuses. Top 3 ATG HW

This thread is to give love to Vitali who I think is inarguably a top 3 HW of all time. 39 years old, still HW champ, not losing rounds, beating everyone he faces down. Active, never has ended a fight losing, never been knocked down, only has been stopped by injuries. Without injuries he would easily in my mind be the GOAT. with the injuries you have Lewis and Wlad up there making claims. Wlad might finish his career with 70 wins for all we know. He doesnt appear to be beatable right now. But as it stands lets give it up for Vitali Klitschko. A truly great fighter, a great man out of the ring, he doesnt get enough love. Still hasnt been in the ring top 10 p4p, which is a joke imo. He hasnt lost since Lewis and Lewis refused a rematch, what can he do?

I look forward to him destroying Briggs and adding to his amazing legacy.

Do we think to call him the all time grate wen not having beeten good fighter any yes?

Me dont speek the english good yes. Sorry to thinking he not good yes.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
      Do we think to call him the all time grate wen not having beeten good fighter any yes?

Me dont speek the english good yes. Sorry to thinking he not good yes.
      very offensive, welcome to ignore.

Comment

I give him props for being one of the best heavyweights of all-time for his age.I can't think of many heavyweight champions at 39 years old who were better.

I mean this,I'm not trying to be funny.

Comment

Originally posted by boxing boy View Post
          I give him props for being one of the best heavyweights of all-time for his age.I can't think of many heavyweight champions at 39 years old who were better.

I mean this,I'm not trying to be funny.
          That's true, but Wlad/MagicMan is simply baiting so he can rag on Ali and other ATGs.

Comment

Originally posted by SBleeder View Post
            That's true, but Wlad/MagicMan is simply baiting so he can rag on Ali and other ATGs.
            I know that....But I'm still going to give him props for being one of the all-time greats for his age.

Yes,Muhammad Ali was a shot fighter after the trilla' in manilla.Ali lost 6 of his next 10 fights couting the Jimmy Young and Ken Norton fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Wlad Klitschko View Post
              This thread is to give love to Vitali who I think is inarguably a top 3 HW of all time. 39 years old, still HW champ, not losing rounds, beating everyone he faces down. Active, never has ended a fight losing, never been knocked down, only has been stopped by injuries. Without injuries he would easily in my mind be the GOAT. with the injuries you have Lewis and Wlad up there making claims. Wlad might finish his career with 70 wins for all we know. He doesnt appear to be beatable right now. But as it stands lets give it up for Vitali Klitschko. A truly great fighter, a great man out of the ring, he doesnt get enough love. Still hasnt been in the ring top 10 p4p, which is a joke imo. He hasnt lost since Lewis and Lewis refused a rematch, what can he do?

For sure he is one of the best steroid enhanced fighters I have ever seen

Comment

This thread isnt about Ali, its about the greatness of Vitali. This isnt some fluke win by Foreman...this is a 39 year old dominating heavies. Fighting all comers and not losing a round. Very impressive.

Vitali used steroids to heal an injury when he was an amateur, it was prescribed. Wow...why would you hate on him, he and wlad have said theyd agree to any testing.

Comment

vitali obviously used steroids when he was gone for 4 years, i mean cmon he came back from a major back injury like nothing now....he lost to the 2 best fighters he faced...saying he beat chris bird is like saying liston never lost to ali since they were tied on the scorecards....he is top 3 heavyweight of 2000 decade....his opponents are nothing to speak of...

Comment

Originally posted by Wlad Klitschko View Post

Vitali? He's not even as good as his brother. They claim they wouldn't fight, but I am sure Wlad would love the chance to spark out his big brother for all the years of being picked on and being in big bro's shadow. Vitali is the one afraid of his "little" brother.

Oh yeah, Ali >> Lewis >> Wlad >> Vitali >> Ross Purity

Comment

Working...
                    X