Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was the point of Calzaghe-Manfredo again?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What was the point of Calzaghe-Manfredo again?

I thought this fight was a stepping stone for Calzaghe to set up his next fight in the US? That's why he wanted to beat a well known American fighter, right? So why is he still calling for everyone to come fight him in the UK?

1 offer was made to jermain taylor to fight in london,reason being calzaghe is alot more well known in the uk than taylor is in us

Comment

Originally posted by $iN View Post
      I thought this fight was a stepping stone for Calzaghe to set up his next fight in the US? That's why he wanted to beat a well known American fighter, right? So why is he still calling for everyone to come fight him in the UK?
      He's not.

His promoter is.

Comment

Did you get raped By a British man or something when you were young??? This is bordering on OCD man.. Maybe you should seek help???

Just a thought...
        Carry On

Comment

Calzagheis a joke simple and plain. All he talks are bullshyt. All he wants is to get protected by biased judges and refs in his turf. TRUE COWARD.

Comment

he will never fight in america.

Comment

Originally posted by _Benjamin$_ View Post
              Calzagheis a joke simple and plain. All he talks are bullshyt. All he wants is to get protected by biased judges and refs in his turf. TRUE COWARD.
              Or maybe the yanks are the cowards after seeing the damage he has inflicted on their american brothers in the past?

Says it all really

Comment

I like calzaghe and all, but hasn't he already fought a bunch of americans already before manfredo? Like bryan mitchell, omar sheika and I almost forgot jeff lacy... Those two are leaps better then man*****

Comment

What about Charles Brewer??

Comment

Originally posted by Dimebar View Post
                    What about Charles Brewer??
                    Yeah, my whole point is why hasn't he fought over here after fighting so many americans? He even fought will mcyintyre or whoever that suck ass fighter is. The point is, his career is filled with americans aswell as european boxers... Why hasn't he came over here yet...

Comment

Working...
                    X