Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Instead of dreading of Pac vs May we should...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Instead of dreading of Pac vs May we should...

Give thanks for Marquez and Pacquiao

Both fighters have given alot to boxing
    and together gave 4 fantastic fights full of skills and guts.

I just rewatched the 4th fight and I am always amazed by both.

Ode To Marquez and Pacquiao!!!

PS. if somebody makes me a sig of the 4 fights Im willing to give 75% of my points!

Who is dreading on Pac vs. May? That fight was a farce and everyone who knows boxing knew that. It was a mismatch from the start. We all know who would of won that fight anyway.

Pacquiao would of knocked that fool out so quick.

Comment

The sad reality is that neither of them could ever beat Floyd. We saw what happened with one pairing, and the other ran for the hills when blood testing came up and we were supposed to be given the fight as fans.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
        The sad reality is that neither of them could ever beat Floyd. We saw what happened with one pairing, and the other ran for the hills when blood testing came up and we were supposed to be given the fight as fans.
        Not fact.

just your opinion.

Comment

I guess by 'dreading' you mean 'grieving'. Regardless, I couldn't disagree more with your post. We don't have to thank the fighters for giving us entertainment; the millions of dollars we put in their bank accounts are thanks enough.

Mayweather and Pacquiao were jostling for the p4p number 1 ranking for a few years. They had more than enough time to make that fight happen. Imagine if the next p4p no.1 holds that position for 7 or 8 years and is a cruiserweight, but all the p4p no.2s that come and go are in the lower divisions. We may not get to see a showoff between the 2 best p4p fighters in the world for a decade or maybe longer.

There is nothing to celebrate here.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
            Not fact.

just your opinion.
            It is a fact that Team Pac was scared as hell of USADA. Why was that I wonder?

Comment

Originally posted by Lazerjab View Post

PS. if somebody makes me a sig of the 4 fights Im willing to give 75% of my points!
              I'll thank Marquez for knocking pacquiao out and halting those ridiculous robberies and matches.

Mosley-pacquiao and pacquiao-margarito weren't fights that needed to be on ppv but still were.

Comment

Arum was never going to let that **** happen

He knows Mayweather would've been too much for his lackey Pac

Comment

Originally posted by Lazerjab View Post

**** pacquiao.....people forget that marquez at 147 was suppose to be a cherrypick........pacquiao's overrated ass just got ktfo trying to fight a fight he thought was safe to fight because marquez is old as dirt. pac gets zero credit for fighting marquez since ya'll give floyd zero credit.

Comment

I agree. Two great fighters gave boxing fans four excellent fights. I would like a fifth fight if the two fighters want to do it again.

Comment

Working...
                    X