No announcement yet.

Que significa to avi y tu sigi??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
    you listen to asian music huh?? interesting....if you had to compare that music to some one here in the states who would they sound like??
    Thats difficult to answer because asian singers are generally very different from here, so I could only give you comparisons in terms of popularity.

It looks like Asia is going through the phase right now that America went through in the 90's with some of the most popular artists being boy and girl groups like Backstreet Boys, Nsync, Destinys Child, etc. You may have heard SNSD, Big Bang, 2ne1, etc.

I mostly follow women artists in Asia though, cause a lot of men artists over there dress up, act, and sound like queers (no offense to the **** population).

Comment

Hey huracan do u know "two-mix"

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
        Thats difficult to answer because asian singers are generally very different from here, so I could only give you comparisons in terms of popularity.

It looks like Asia is going through the phase right now that America went through in the 90's with some of the most popular artists being boy and girl groups like Backstreet Boys, Nsync, Destinys Child, etc. You may have heard SNSD, Big Bang, 2ne1, etc.

I mostly follow women artists in Asia though, cause a lot of men artists over there dress up, act, and sound like queers (no offense to the **** population).
        Pero cantan en su idioma o en ingles? Y los entiendes?

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
          What's with all the horror film theme siggies though???
          just gives me an excuse to make sigs

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
            ah very good question.........

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              just gives me an excuse to make sigs
              so did you pick them though cuz your a big horror movie buff or you into the macabre or what??

no me dijas que eres brujo??? hahahhaha

Comment

Avi: Hernan Marquez chilling outside the Hermosillo airport despues de llegar de Panama como el mejor peso mosca del mundo

Sig: Marquez knocking out Concepcion
                Quotes that indicate that Arum doesn't care for the Pac/Mayweather fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Luffy View Post
                  Hey huracan do u know "two-mix"
                  Yes, thanks to Detective Conan. I understand they are done in the music industry.

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
                  Ambos, como por ejemplo

Y algunos como 2ne1 tienen un estilo muy norteamericano (si estoy bien 2 de las integrantes nacieron o se criaron en Estados Unidos)

PS. Dont think Im an expert on asian music I only know what they tell me and most artists I know are thanks to anime songs Ive searched from my favorite anime series.

Comment

Por cierto jtcs1981, no entiendo tres cuartos de lo que dicen, la razón por la que escucho canciones es por la misma razón que mi música preferida viene de artistas como Enya, Adeimos, Eden, etc., etc.

Estoy más pendiente a los sonidos e instrumentos utilizados en las canciones que las mismas líricas.

Lo mismo te puedo hablar sobre música latinoamericana de la que nunca has escuchado, que de la europea, la india, incluso la africana.

Si tuviera que escoger música extranjera favorita generalmente hablando, mi preferido lugar sería la música irlandesa.

Por mucho es mi preferida.
                    Last edited by ELHURACAN58; 06-27-2012, 05:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
                      Avi: Hernan Marquez chilling outside the Hermosillo airport despues de llegar de Panama como el mejor peso mosca del mundo

Sig: Marquez knocking out Concepcion
                      Quotes that indicate that Arum doesn't care for the Pac/Mayweather fight.
                      Man Tyson Marquez has been my favorite mexican boxer for some time now. Watched him for the first time against Donaire and thought he was going to be a champ. Thought he handled himself well in that fight despite being outmatched in power, height, reach, speed, just about every category.

He beat a tough Concepcion and has handled himself well ever since. To me he's the most underrated mexican champ in boxing right now.

Comment

Working...
                      X