Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is 57 years a justified sentence for this beat down??...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    How much does negligent homicide run? My friend just died in a car accident where the driver was doing 105 in a 50, and has been charge with it
    Negligent homicide can run the gamut from probation to 7-10 years. . . It's very fact specific, and his priors can play a large role. Also depends on the state-specific statute. . .

If he was just speeding and wasn't drunk, has no priors, he might be able to get off with a suspended sentence of maybe 3-5? If he doesn't have a bad record, I don't see him getting anymore than 5 years; prolly serve no more than 3.

Comment

the thing is nowadays these kids do not respect their elders not even their own parents, and judging by this video the teen was also on the guys face. even 10 years is to much put the guy on probation and anger management.

Comment

I hope he gets his ass beat like that in prison.

Comment

It's bad but anything over 5 years is too rough IMO. Unless the kid suffered major injuries, which I'm not too sure if he did. Anybody from rough neighborhoods sees this type of stuff go down all the time, older dudes throwing hands with youngsters.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
            It's bad but anything over 5 years is too rough IMO. Unless the kid suffered major injuries, which I'm not too sure if he did. Anybody from rough neighborhoods sees this type of stuff go down all the time, older dudes throwing hands with youngsters.
            Thats true..

Comment

he deserves 50 for the kick alone.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                Why does a person have to suffer major or permanent I injuries to get more time?

And I grew up in the Bronx and never saw grown 6'5 men slug it with tiny kids less then half their age

Comment

Normally, I'd **** anyone up who messed with my son.

But if you're reffing a backyard fight between your son and another kid, and that kid gives your boy a lickin', then take the loss like a man.

This dude's a piece of **** sore loser.

He deserves some time but 57 years is kinda extreme.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                    Normally, I'd **** anyone up who messed with my son.

But if you're reffing a backyard fight between your son and another kid, and that kid gives your boy a lickin', then take the loss like a man.

This dude's a piece of **** sore loser.

He deserves some time but 57 years is kinda extreme.
                    He's not getting 57 years in jail, with all the charges combined, he simply faces 57 years, it's not the same thing

Comment

He had no business puttin his hands on that young man like that. That is all.

Comment

Working...
                      X