View Single Post
Old 03-29-2019, 04:49 AM #22
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 733 Post(s)
Longhaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 12,286.73

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAVISJ View Post
Yeah, **** is crazy! Some of my good friends growing up, were white and now that we’re all grown and in our 40’s , we still communicate to this day.
You notice, when 911 happened, the entire country bounded together. I recall seeing countless photos of all races, embracing one another, it was all love! If we could’ve held on to that feeling, that “we’re all equal and we’re all in this together,” I think things would be slightly different now.
Yeah I know what you mean but like you said it’s hard to overcome the hate that is projected on a person or group or race and not have those feelings etched in your soul or you would not be human.
Longhaul is offline   Reply With Quote