Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Tyson Fury legit or is he a con artist?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Tyson Fury legit or is he a con artist?

I see a lot of polarizing opinions on here and on different outlets.

Some people think his mental illness story is legit, that he's genuinely good guy albeit a bit crazy who donated his entire purse for the Wilder fight to charity.

Others think he made the mental illness story up to cover him getting busted for PEDs and that he never donated any money, just made story up to inhance his image.

What side are you on and why?
    Yes
    53.57%
    No
    46.43%

He's got history of depression. He bloated up because depressed.
    He's not fake. Mexican beef sounds faker

Comment

He sabotaged the Klitschko rematch because he knew Wladimir was going to come back stronger, motivated, and more dangerous.

Comment

In the ring he is legit.

Out of the ring he is a con artist.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
          He's got history of depression. He bloated up because depressed.
          He's not fake. Mexican beef sounds faker
          His story is fake as ****. Said he went to the doctor for depression once and the doctor gave him only diazepam, anyone that knows anything about mental illness knows they don't prescribe benzos for depression, UK doctors are reluctant to give benzos out at all. He's a lying cunt.

Comment

He's been talking about his demons and depression for the last 10 years, going back to his very early ifltv interviews.

The only people who don't think he's legit are butthurt Wildtards who are still salty about a 50% Tyson schooling their hero.

Fury has done more for mental health awareness than any loser on this board, don't worry about that.

Comment

I'm a Brit and I think he's full of ****.

Mental health is a serious issue. Confusing it with a bloke who celebrates winning a big fight by going on a massive bender isn't healthy.

And he's got the nerve to talk about Joshua's mental fragility.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                His story is fake as ****. Said he went to the doctor for depression once and the doctor gave him only diazepam, anyone that knows anything about mental illness knows they don't prescribe benzos for depression, UK doctors are reluctant to give benzos out at all. He's a lying cunt.
                Private doctors will give you anything if you got the dough. That’s what killed Michael Jackson.

I remember an interview with the musician Noel Gallagher and he said that him moving to prescription drugs after Cocaine was even worse because the private doctors will give you anything if you’ve got the money for it.

You have to understand that these guys aren’t going into NHS walk in centres. They’re going to Harley Street doctors that essentially make their money giving rich people what they want.

You’re a naive man.

Comment

Originally posted by Toffee View Post
                  I'm a Brit and I think he's full of ****.

Mental health is a serious issue. Confusing it with a bloke who celebrates winning a big fight by going on a massive bender isn't healthy.

And he's got the nerve to talk about Joshua's mental fragility.
                  Pretty much this.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                    Private doctors will give you anything if you got the dough. That’s what killed Michael Jackson.

I remember an interview with the musician Noel Gallagher and he said that him moving to prescription drugs after Cocaine was even worse because the private doctors will give you anything if you’ve got the money for it.

You have to understand that these guys aren’t going into NHS walk in centres. They’re going to Harley Street doctors that essentially make their money giving rich people what they want.

You’re a naive man.
                    To be fair even if you went to your GP with severe sciatica and previously had investigations I think they’d give you diazepam.

It’s difficult for GPs.

It’s easy to go with ‘what’s worked in the past?’

Comment

Working...
                    X