Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Tyson "Gypsy King" Fury unbeatable?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No. Wilder was a fraction of a second from getting the KO, and if he comes into the rematch at the same weight he fought against Breazeale he might just be able to keep Fury down.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
      A aggressive, determined fighter with decent durability will give him issues. This may sound abit out there but? I even think Derek Chisora, this version of him will push Tyson Fury. Fury's best condition and performance was his second fight with Chisora.

I wonder of Fury will knock out his next opponent? If his next opponent can deal with Fury's power and just keep moving forward, it will be interesting. 'Seems like a big strong guy, I was not aware that he was nearly as big as Fury'.

I think this is the fight now, where we need to see Fury separate himself from some of his opponents 'His team can no longer bang on about 'Oh he is coming back, still getting in shape' he has a great team around him, and has been training for a long time 'He also has had 3 fights'.
      Chisora could pose fury difficulties but most unlikely bc he suffers the Ruiz slow feet and short stature. Chisora can make you look bad but IDK,i don't think Fury is one of them style wise. Fury is laying into shots more under Davison so I really don't think the outcome changes .

Shwartz cant punch and is even a more weaker puncher and version of Fury himself so the odds its a good fight is slim to none. I'm sure Fury saw that too and why he's fighting an undefeated guy like this .

Only way the fight is interesting is if fury looks into the crowd to see if theres anther fight going on ,long enough the shwartz can tag him when hes not looking. lol

my problem is fury running his mouth like he has a ATG career and telling others to retire when he himself retired what 3 times? what a f'ing goof.
      Last edited by juggernaut666; 06-12-2019, 04:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
        Chisora could pose fury difficulties but most unlikely bc he suffers the Ruiz slow feet and short stature. Chisora can make you look bad but IDK,i don't think Fury is one of them style wise. Fury is laying into shots more under Davison so I really don't think the outcome changes .

Shwartz cant punch and is even a more weaker puncher and version of Fury himself so the odds its a good fight is slim to none. I'm sure Fury saw that too and why he's fighting an undefeated guy like this .

Only way the fight is interesting is if fury looks into the crowd to see if theres anther fight going on ,long enough the shwartz can tag him when hes not looking. lol

my problem is fury running his mouth like he has a ATG career and telling others to retire when he himself retired what 3 times? what a f'ing goof.
        I see, I was not aware of Shwartz abilities 'Just seen their head to head a short while ago, and thought that he looked strong'.

Tyson Fury must stop this opponent then.

Comment

Damn...just damn.

He might be the best heavyweight fighting right now...looks unbeatable.

Comment

Ruiz beats Fury. Wilder might put Fury in a wheelchair or worse when they fight again.

Comment

Originally posted by partycrasher View Post
              Ruiz beats Fury. Wilder might put Fury in a wheelchair or worse when they fight again.

How? How does Ruiz beat Fury?

Comment

tyson fury proves why he is the lineal heayweight champion of the world. no one in this division is outboxing fury. u will need to KO him out completely cold forever to beat him.

Comment

Ruiz and Wilder both get battered. A fit Fury is levels above both of them.

Comment

Ive been saying it Fury the best HW

Comment

Originally posted by partycrasher View Post
                      fury would completely outbox and embarass ruiz. give me a break. u sound confused.

wilder only has a puncher's chance and his best punch couldn't take fury out of there. nice try bozo!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X