No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders Taunts Chris Eubank Jr. Over Possible Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OgTripleOg View Post
    Both of them are domestic level bums praying and waiting for someone with a name to beat them up.
    i assume because they from the UK that makes them bums? Saunders record is better than most at 160 and will continue that legacy at 168.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      Weird thinking back about how much I loved that fight and appreciated both of those guys. Now, they're both wastes of talent, and one is a cheater. I really thought they were going places back then.
      Well if Canelo showed us something it's that you can get busted on PEDS and it means f*** all, even though Saunders had nasal spray in his system. I think fighting for a world.at title at 168 qualifies for going places. Sit back and enjoy the ride.

Comment

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
        i assume because they from the UK that makes them bums? Saunders record is better than most at 160 and will continue that legacy at 168.
        LOL he won't have a 'legacy' anywhere but in your country. If you want a legacy you fight for it. Who has Blow Job fought again? Lemieux? Lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by OgTripleOg View Post
          LOL he won't have a 'legacy' anywhere but in your country. If you want a legacy you fight for it. Who has Blow Job fought again? Lemieux? Lmfao
          Dude I'm not from the UK I am just saying he has a good legacy, Lemieux, Lee, Eubank, pretty much as good as GGG's record, who for one didn't want none of BJS. Saunders will get those fights and I can't wait to see them.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
            Saunders career is dying a slow, painful death which is really sad as he is a massive talent.
            Eubank on the other hand already a two weight IBO World Champion...

I'm pretty sure they will fight again, because to be totally honest, without each other they would likely fade into boxing obscurity.
            Not sure what you mean by that (slow, painful death). Saunders just got a belt and is back on the rise. If guys are willing, he's got some super solid opportunities out there, totally irrelevant to what Eubank does. I suppose I could imagine Eubank falling out of the picture, IMO. Did you mean they'd be obscure had they never fought each other ?

Btw, I can't stand BJS. Like you though, I can't deny the talent. For me, it's Benavidez in that division. THAT'S who I want to be king. He should be taking on Dirrell this year, and if they can work it out, I'd love to see Benavidez wax Saunders. I dunno, I see that division becoming highly popular if Benavidez is rolling. Eubank might get lost in the shuffle, but unfortunately Saunders looks like a tough out, and not fading anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
              Eubank Jr. should be targeting David Benavidez Jr. or Caleb Plant first! Get a Belt (easier said than done), then unify with the highest bidder!
              So you got Benavidez overcoming Dirrell this year ? That's what I'm looking forward to.

Comment

Originally posted by CauliflowerEars View Post
                Not sure what you mean by that (slow, painful death). Saunders just got a belt and is back on the rise. If guys are willing, he's got some super solid opportunities out there, totally irrelevant to what Eubank does. I suppose I could imagine Eubank falling out of the picture, IMO. Did you mean they'd be obscure had they never fought each other ?

Btw, I can't stand BJS. Like you though, I can't deny the talent. For me, it's Benavidez in that division. THAT'S who I want to be king. He should be taking on Dirrell this year, and if they can work it out, I'd love to see Benavidez wax Saunders. I dunno, I see that division becoming highly popular if Benavidez is rolling. Eubank might get lost in the shuffle, but unfortunately Saunders looks like a tough out, and not fading anywhere.
                What i mean is, neither guy has fought an elite fighter and they both seem content enough picking up pay checks for vacant titles.

Saunders is a huge talent, but despite his talk of fighting the very best it never seems to come to fruition, he never really used the Lemieux win ad a springboard to greater things.

Eubank is limited IMO, talks his way into fights against shot fighters luke Abraham, Degale etc but lost his nerve when a fight against GGG was literally on the table.

Domestically they would generate more interest fighting a rematch than any other SMW contender right now.

Comment

Originally posted by CauliflowerEars View Post
                  So you got Benavidez overcoming Dirrell this year ? That's what I'm looking forward to.
                  I would be surprised if Anthony Dirrell made it past 9! He was talking retirement before his last fight!

Comment

Working...
                  X