Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone notice a pattern with wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both Wilder & Fury do not fancy themselves against Anthony Joshua.

Anybody with any social & emotionally intelligence can identify this from interviews and general observation.

But I would state that Wilder's is growing in belief more so than Tyson Fury, who I believe was shattered to a certain extent by Deontay Wilder 'You do not see or hear Tyson Fury giving Wilder of Joshua abuse anymore, he was constantly giving them abuse during his comeback'.

This is why I think a fight between Dillian WHyte and Tyson Fury, is a real good match up for Tyson Fury. Dillian Whyte has fought Joshua, and is a big puncher. 'If Fury can do a systemic number on him? I think he will really benefit from it'.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
      Both Wilder & Fury do not fancy themselves against Anthony Joshua.

Anybody with any social & emotionally intelligence can identify this from interviews and general observation.

But I would state that Wilder's is growing in belief more so than Tyson Fury, who I believe was shattered to a certain extent by Deontay Wilder 'You do not see or hear Tyson Fury giving Wilder of Joshua abuse anymore, he was constantly giving them abuse during his comeback'.

This is why I think a fight between Dillian WHyte and Tyson Fury, is a real good match up for Tyson Fury. Dillian Whyte has fought Joshua, and is a big puncher. 'If Fury can do a systemic number on him? I think he will really benefit from it'.
      fury just the other day said "wilder is a fighting man...Joshua is not"

but hey...I guess hes not giving anyone any "abuse" or whatever you say...lol

wilder has never been afraid of anyone or anything....and at least fury had the balls to fight wilder...sure he punked out of the rematch but he got touched up and felt the snap of wilders punches....so that's his choice

stop trying to sound intelligent and educated by saying "anyone can observe this from interviews" when you clearly don't know fury just gave wilder props and dissed AJ the other day...you sound like a boob

Comment

....hes AJ....you throw wilders old pay and current pay out the window
        Yeah, you throw their current pay out the window when your hero is the B side. Same morons who were okay with lil G getting offered flat fee. Me? I'll never be a cult member like these clowns are. I won't give a rat's ass what they offer my favoured fighter when he's the B side. These morons take it personal with their idols as if it's their daddies.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
          fury just the other day said "wilder is a fighting man...Joshua is not"

but hey...I guess hes not giving anyone any "abuse" or whatever you say...lol

wilder has never been afraid of anyone or anything....and at least fury had the balls to fight wilder...sure he punked out of the rematch but he got touched up and felt the snap of wilders punches....so that's his choice

stop trying to sound intelligent and educated by saying "anyone can observe this from interviews" when you clearly don't know fury just gave wilder props and dissed AJ the other day...you sound like a boob
          Both Wilder and Fury do are not overly eager to face Anthony Joshua 'These are the facts, and you know this deep down'. If it is about Money? Joshua is their biggest payday, if it is about status and prestige? Joshua is their biggest fight, if it is about exposure in terms of marketability? Joshua is their biggest fight. Fighting Anthony Joshua in this current boxing climate is like a track and field athlete going go the Olympics, there is nothing bigger out there.

But even still they do not want to face Anthony Joshua just as yet, because if you are honest with yourself? They lack the belief, both of them 'You have already accepted this in your mind, that is why you are reacting the way you are'

Tyson Fury is not giving anyone abuse 'Not on the level that he was before', his personality and attitude has took a complete U-Turn since Deontay Wilder decked him. Some people state that this is a good thing, but for me? All it shows that he is been sacred into changing his entire set up.

Floyd Mayweather used to eat 'Fast Food' during his training camps, he did things his own way and never deviated 'Because he has complete belief in himself, and who he was'

I see both Tyson Fury & Deontay Wilder constantly deviating in the things they say and how they act.

But like I have just stated, Deontay Wilder is growing in belief more so than Tyson Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by kraftzman View Post
            Yeah, you throw their current pay out the window when your hero is the B side. Same morons who were okay with lil G getting offered flat fee. Me? I'll never be a cult member like these clowns are. I won't give a rat's ass what they offer my favoured fighter when he's the B side. These morons take it personal with their idols as if it's their daddies.
            no I throw wilders current pay out the window because have common sense and I can use reason unlike the rest of you braindead idiots

wilders current pay and past pay means NOTHING because he wouldn't be fighting any of his past opponents...none of them made a megafight the way wilder/AJ can...that's an obvious difference you losers willfully ignore

"oh its 10x his current pay" or whatever else you parrots repeat......its braindead logic....hes not fighting those guys.....him paired with AJ is a megafight and wilder isn't going to leave potential money on the table....which his team feels theyd be doing if they fought on DAZN

so because wilder made x against Ortiz he just accept anything AJ offers? even if it means leaving 10-20 mil on the table?

again..these fighters don't GAF about you and how much you want to pay for their fight...they want to maximize dollars....especiallyl someone like wilder who you claim makes small money....right? "wilder don't make no real money"...so why wouldn't he logically wanna max out his superfight?

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
              Both Wilder and Fury do are not overly eager to face Anthony Joshua 'These are the facts, and you know this deep down'. If it is about Money? Joshua is their biggest payday, if it is about status and prestige? Joshua is their biggest fight, if it is about exposure in terms of marketability? Joshua is their biggest fight. Fighting Anthony Joshua in this current boxing climate is like a track and field athlete going go the Olympics, there is nothing bigger out there.

But even still they do not want to face Anthony Joshua just as yet, because if you are honest with yourself? They lack the belief, both of them 'You have already accepted this in your mind, that is why you are reacting the way you are'

Tyson Fury is not giving anyone abuse 'Not on the level that he was before', his personality and attitude has took a complete U-Turn since Deontay Wilder decked him. Some people state that this is a good thing, but for me? All it shows that he is been sacred into changing his entire set up.

Floyd Mayweather used to eat 'Fast Food' during his training camps, he did things his own way and never deviated 'Because he has complete belief in himself, and who he was'

I see both Tyson Fury & Deontay Wilder constantly deviating in the things they say and how they act.

But like I have just stated, Deontay Wilder is growing in belief more so than Tyson Fury.
              hahahaha...hot...garbage....

Comment

and every wilderette on site keep bringing the Ortiz fight, yet forget the 3 hours the ref gave Bum squad to recover.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
                  and every wilderette on site keep bringing the Ortiz fight, yet forget the 3 hours the ref gave Bum squad to recover.
                  nah man...ref tried to give Ortiz extra time to recover after punching himself out!!!

but youre a glass half full kind of guy I can see! full of AJ's semen

Comment

Originally posted by kraftzman View Post
                    Yeah, that's what these Wilderites can't seem to grasp.

It's so simple. They keep blaming the store across the street when the owner is simply smarter than their idols. Spinoza/Haymon can only offer their employees minimum wage and when the smarter businessman offers them 10x their current pay, they scream, "IT'S A LOWBALL!" You won't hear a peep blaming their idols. It never occurred to them that maybe, just maybe their idols just don't know how to run a business.
                    Very true. Wilder is only worth $2 mil in the PBC store.
                    You can't keep yelling lowball when the smarter shop owner offers him better pay and blame the smarter owner like he's evil when your own shop don't do better business.
                    It's so senseless.
                    Last edited by rickJen; 05-25-2019, 10:09 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by genrick View Post
                      Very true. Wilder is only worth $2 mil in the PBC store.
                      You can't keep yelling lowball when the smarter shop owner offers him better pay and blame the smarter owner like he's evil when your own shop don't do better business.
                      It's so senseless.
                      did AJ eat pineapple last night?

Comment

Working...
                      X