Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: Ruiz Was The One Who Put His Name On The Contract

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joshua: Ruiz Was The One Who Put His Name On The Contract

Several others had already heard about Jarrell Miller's initial failed drug test by the time the overnight breaking news made its way to Anthony Joshua the following morning. It didn't matter to the unbeaten, unified heavyweight titlist what happened or when it first happened; he had a far more important inquiry.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Don't be surpised if Ruiz fly's that head a few times. The robot is overhyped!

Comment

I highly doubt Ortiz turned down a fight of this caliber with AJ. Anybody wise have to consider, at Ortiz's age, with a loss on his record already, what else does he have to loose. Dude step up and fight a formidable opponent and stop worrying about loosing either Fury or Wilder's belts that your holding hostage. Gone are the days where fighters fight whomever- win, loose, or draw.
      Its horrible across every weight class, fighters running scared with underserved belts.
      Last edited by OPS; 05-24-2019, 08:56 PM.

Comment

Miller didn't just pop, he was loaded with an atomic cocktail. It shocked me that he thought he was going to pass the test.
        Last edited by Nomadic; 05-25-2019, 04:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Brettcappe View Post
          Don't be surpised if Ruiz fly's that head a few times. The robot is overhyped!
          I wouldn't bet on it, but it would be a sight to see.

Although that would kill the Triumvirate of AJ, Wilder, and Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by OPS View Post
            I highly doubt Ortiz turned down a fight of this caliber with AJ. Anybody wise have to consider, at Ortiz's age, with a loss on his record already, what else does he have to loose. Dude step up and fight a formidable opponent and stop worrying about loosing either Fury or Wilder's belts that your holding hostage. Gone are the days where fighters fight whomever- win, loose, or draw.
            Its horrible across every weight class, fighters running scared with underserved belts.
            i agree. why would ortiz turn it down? great cash out fight for him

Comment

Originally posted by Nomadic View Post
              Although that would kill the Triumvirate of AJ, Wilder, and Fury.
              But it would add a new face in Andy Ruiz. Who would bring more buzz and excitement and the Mexican fanbase to the heavyweight division.

It could actually be good for the sport if he won. Although I'm not expecting him too.
              Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 05-24-2019, 09:43 PM.

Comment

Ortiz's manager clearly stated in a interview that two really good offers were made from Hearn but Ortiz's promoter screwed everything up trying to get much more money! Also in the same interview, he stated that Ortiz was promise a similar amount to rematch Wilder possibly later this year. Ortiz received $500,000 for the Wilder fight so I highly doubt he will get $5 million for a rematch!

Comment

Boring as fight, even reading this garbage was boring *yawns.... If you have half a brain, you know daammmn well Ortiz did not turn down sht. FOH w/ all them low ball offers. Its called prize fighting for a reason. Fat ass Ruiz is beyond happy w/ all the pesos he gonna be spending in Mexicaly or TJ

Comment

Your grammar is terrible even for American standard since most of you don't seem to be the sharpest tool in the shed. You're mostly zombies who need to dragged by the ears, before you can discern anything.

So, I guess I wouldn't take your comment seriously because you're not the brightest bulb around. All the facts are in your face, yet you chose to be an irredeemable r3tard. It's pitiful, really.

The only idiot holding the belt hostage is the windmiller who will get sparked out soon. 42 fights and 41 bums + 1 half-fit elite boxer who he lost to with his face smashed up.

Comment

Working...
                    X