Collapse
No announcement yet.

50 wants to cash Gamboa out against Broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He rehydrated 18 pounds. Why should he stay at 130 for his next fight?

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
      He rehydrated 18 pounds. Why should he stay at 130 for his next fight?
      Get reps in?
      I don't know... if that's the reason, he should go to 135 and get reps in there if fiddy wants him to fight Broner

Comment

yeah 50 must dont care about gamboa life. He will get hurt vs broner. Wouldnt even be competitive

Comment

i think thats a good fight. who knows.. gamboas chin might be better @135. but he has to fight a contender at 35 before he fights broner because we all know he will just be a blown up FW if broner beats him.

Comment

If Gamboa isn't ready by now, he will never be ready. The dude is in his 30s and had an extensive AM background. He'll be fighting a kid that's in his early 20s. Honestly, there's nothing Gamboa can learn, it's time to put up or shut up.

Broner ices him around round 4 or 5.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
              If Gamboa isn't ready by now, he will never be ready. The dude is in his 30s and had an extensive AM background. He'll be fighting a kid that's in his early 20s. Honestly, there's nothing Gamboa can learn, it's time to put up or shut up.
              I agree. Gamboa does need a couple of more fights to get ready, though; at least one of them at 135. Broner might very well be too much for Yuri, but I don't mind seeing "50" attempt to "cash out". Gamboa needs a big fight soon. There's just no time to waste.

Comment

He needs an opponent who he takes completely seriously, that's all.

Broner would be that, In that fight you would see the disciplined Gamboa as opposed to the clowning around Gamboa.

Comment

I agree with this. 50 is definitely cashing Gamboa out. Broner is going to destroy Gamboa, mark my words. Then 50 will try to distance himself from Gamboa. Doesn't care about his fighters, just himself.

On another note, it would be cool if Floyd accompanied Broner to the ring for the fight. Talk about drama.

Comment

I think there is a decent chance this fight happens. I think it would be good for Broner to get some experience against a fighter like Gamboa. Broner will probably beat him and I agree 50 is cashing out on Gamboa.

Comment

50 doesn't know about weight classes.

Comment

Working...
                      X