Collapse
No announcement yet.

Victor Ortiz Punch Mitt Routine Is Different

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I doubt this happens, but based on everything that's happened, I would not mind seeing Mayweather-Ortiz II in December at 154 if Ortiz beats Alvarez to win the WBC title.

Pac isn't happening, is clearly either fighting a rematch with Marquez or Bradley next. Sergio is trying to fight Chavez, is a MW anyway.

Berto was possible if he beat Ortiz, but all that happened.

I wanted to see Khan fight Ortiz at 147 and then Floyd, but Ortiz is fighting Alvarez instead. So I'd rather see Khan fight an Alexander or Guerrero, than Floyd if he wins and looks good.

Not many options out there.

If Ortiz beats Alvarez, he'll have the WBC SWW title, will be the #2 or 3 SWW in the world, and would be a good fight given everyone that thought Ortiz was "coming on" in their fight.

Comment

Victor is very explosive and I think if he went to the body more. He may be able to take over the 147 didvison. He crazy but the kid actually has talent and speed with that rare power.

Comment

Poor kid. On his way to beating Floyd that night, connecting more with each passing round, won 3 of the 4 rounds and got his title stolen by a cheap shot. There's a reason why floyd promised him the rematch and then backed out.

Comment

What's with some people getting all, "You don't know **** about boxing" or "If you know ANYTHING about Boxing." The guy's asking a simple question, not everyone on the board is a fighter or trainer, chillax.

Comment

Originally posted by Left2theliver View Post
            What's with some people getting all, "You don't know **** about boxing" or "If you know ANYTHING about Boxing." The guy's asking a simple question, not everyone on the board is a fighter or trainer, chillax.
            thats what I was about to say

Comment

Originally posted by Explosions View Post
              Poor kid. On his way to beating Floyd that night, connecting more with each passing round, won 3 of the 4 rounds and got his title stolen by a cheap shot. There's a reason why floyd promised him the rematch and then backed out.
              lol............

Comment

He wants to work out each section of his arm (shoulder/bi/tri). Think of it as when doing a bench press, you also want to do a decline and incline press.

Comment

Comment

That's how I train my boxers, to jab high.

Comment

Working...
                    X