View Single Post
Old 12-09-2011, 04:53 PM #2
MarGODito

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
Slyboots has a reputation beyond reputeSlyboots has a reputation beyond reputeSlyboots has a reputation beyond reputeSlyboots has a reputation beyond reputeSlyboots has a reputation beyond reputeSlyboots has a reputation beyond reputeSlyboots has a reputation beyond reputeSlyboots has a reputation beyond reputeSlyboots has a reputation beyond reputeSlyboots has a reputation beyond reputeSlyboots has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 206,489,764,309,825,568.00
Total Points: 206,489,775,408,817,312.00
Be Joyful - Gift Giver Bay Area!!!! - LoadedWraps 

Cannot wait. I loved Angulo-Kirkland and I expect this fight to be similar. Well, minus the over punching in the first round. This fight will certainly mean a lot to Molina if he wins it but Kirkland still deserves a shot at a title if he wins. And this is also a great showcase fight for James, it's gonna be an all action brawler and I think he can gain a lot of notoriety from it.

I hope HBO doesn't **** it up like against Angulo, though. There was NO SOUNDS in the ring at all, and that really detracts from the experience. You could barely hear the corners talking and you couldn't hear the thuds from the punches.

I'm leaning towards Kirkland here. I think he surprised everyone in his last fight where he was displaying some boxing techniques and that might help here in this match up. Kirkland KO 8.

Last edited by Slyboots; 12-09-2011 at 04:55 PM.
Slyboots is offline   Reply With Quote