Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We all agree the shot Dewey Bozella landed at the end of his fight was justified?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We all agree the shot Dewey Bozella landed at the end of his fight was justified?

Some idiots out there might consider the shot unsportsmanlike but if you watch the last round, Dewey is justified for taking advantage:

LOL dewey getting some attention! haha he's just happy to have peopel talking about his fight. . .

I don; think it was intentional - he was caught up in the moment and was just letting the hands go.

seriously ive never seen a mouthpiece be spat out so intentionally and so many times. . . wtf was that? zelenof x 10.

BOZELLA IS ALPHA!

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
      LOL dewey getting some attention! haha he's just happy to have peopel talking about his fight. . .

I don; think it was intentional - he was caught up in the moment and was just letting the hands go.

seriously ive never seen a mouthpiece be spat out so intentionally and so many times. . . wtf was that? zelenof x 10.

BOZELLA IS ALPHA!
      ....This^^^

Comment

He should have cracked him a few more a those. Who cares if the punch was a second late? If anyone in boxing deserves to land a shot like that It's Dewey.

Comment

There's actual controversy over him hitting an opponent at the bell? Some people have too much time in their hands. Nothing about it is controversial.

Comment

Grandson: "Grandpa, is it true you really spit out your mouth piece like 4 times to avoid getting knocked the hell out by a 50 year old man?"

Larry Hopkins: "Not quite, grandson. Who told you that?"

Grandson: "Grandma."

Larry Hopkins: "I just couldn't breathe and box with a mouthpiece in. And your grandma's is an old bag of mud."

Grandson: "Man, you sucked ass as boxer. I'm changing my last name."

Comment

Working...
            X