No announcement yet.

Ando estrenando FIRMA!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ando estrenando FIRMA!

Yea I know it's nice, I will make this thread so you can all compliment my new firma,

special shout outs to Ric da rula!

Originally posted by ClitschKO_cuzn View Post
    Yea I know it's nice, I will make this thread so you can all compliment my new firma,

special shout outs to Ric da rula!
    nice i made myself a sig as well what u think

Comment

That's a bad azz firma as well! Is that from a movie?

Originally posted by Roja's480 View Post

Comment

That's a bad azz firma as well! Is that from a movie?
        ya and next time when u want to upload a sig from someone u dont have to download it to ur pc

all u do is right click on the gif and click view image then copy the image link that is on ur bar at top and go to ur sig and just paste the link with this code [IMG] at the beginning and [/IMG] at the end and thats it

Example ur gif: and i didnt have to download and upload to tiny pic

Comment

Seems like everyone has new sigs lately...

Comment

Can I find the movie online? is it Korean? But ric said that I had to host it or else it would dissapear and I uploaded it to tinypic since I could not save it in the format to my pc.

saludos

ya and next time when u want to upload a sig from someone u dont have to download it to ur pc

all u do is right click on the gif and click view image then copy the image link that is on ur bar at top and go to ur sig and just paste the link with this code [IMG] at the beginning and [/IMG] at the end and thats it

Comment

Can I find the movie online? is it Korean? But ric said that I had to host it or else it would dissapear and I uploaded it to tinypic since I could not save it in the format to my pc.

saludos
              alright he probably deletes it, and the movie u can torrent it and i think its korean not to sure but its a good movie

Comment

saludos
                That's because I have so much **** in my photobucket that I erase **** all the time which breaks the link to the original.....then you get this....

if you didn't host it your self somewhere before you do the link!

Comment

didn't know you had skills son........that's pretty legit.....what do you use??

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
                    didn't know you had skills son........that's pretty legit.....what do you use??
                    gimp and corel paintshop pro x3 but imma have to use adobe for a sig that i want to create

Comment

Working...
                    X