Sometimes I Wonder Why I Even Watch Anymore

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Sometimes I Wonder Why I Even Watch Anymore

These decisions are out of control.

Did you guys see Diego Sanchez get wrecked tonight?

It's possible that he has up to 3 breaks in his face.

Holy ****. That fight was 30-27 for Kampmann.

It's unbelievable that every other fight which goes to decision is basically a coin flip. UNREAL.

It seems like results are becoming irrelevant.

Definitely a bad decision.

I had Kampmann winning the 1st and 3rd rounds. Sanchez would have stole the 2nd round, but Kampmann controlled most of the round so I scored that one even.

The judges gave Sanchez the fight based on "ineffective" aggression and they were blinded by the fact that Kampmann outclassed Diego in most of the exchanges.

I respect Sanchez's heart and it's not his fault the judges suck. He took a beating, but kept moving forward, literally.

Comment

In round 2 Kampmann outlands Sanchez 33 to 18 in total strikes, 19 to 15 in power strikes.

In 3: Kamp 34-19 edge in total strikes landed but Sanchez had 17-14 edge in power strikes landed

Kampmann doubled Sanchez in total strikes landed 97 to 45 including 50 to 39 in total power strikes

twitter.com/compustrike

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

no fuckin way. I haven't watched the fight but looking at the damage, how could he have possibly won?

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                    no fuckin way. I haven't watched the fight but looking at the damage, how could he have possibly won?
                    Via 3 judges who either don't know how to score a fight.

He can only score one takedown out of 13 or 14 by my count, when he does get him down Kampmann is up within a couple of seconds, gets outlanded on the feet leving his face looking like freshly cut beef and still gets the decision. Unbelievable.

Comment

Working...
                    X