No announcement yet.

David Haye Stuttering and Squirming Whilst Being Grilled on Ringside

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by It's Ovah View Post
    Am I also not mistaken in hearing him say that he only hurt his hand in the Valuev fight, not break it?
    Yeah that's what he said, he did after the Valuev fight say he thought he broke his hand. They probably got x-rays after and turned out it wasn't broken but probably just serve swelling or brusing on the bone or something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by dvb View Post
      everyone knows if haye beats vitali,they will spout the crap that vitali was old,shot ect.

vitali is actually the harder one to beat,despite being older and slower.

wlad has no heart,no chin,all the belts,and the big mouth,but is the one ducking!.

if haye just fights vitali,i will expect people to claim he ducked wlad.but tht would be stupid to say that.

i think vitali will get haye first,haye will realise that after his mandatory fight when they are all free to negotiate again.
      I've seen you say this in several threads yet you have given no reason why you think he has no heart? He has been knocked down plenty of times and has not stayed down once, I don't understand your logic.

Comment

A bunch of fanboys claiming the other guy is ducking their hero. **** that...they obviously have very good reasons to fight each other, and only one good reason not to. I feel like both sides are too scared to lose. Over all the Haye Klitschko thing has made me lose respect for both sides, and I really miss Lennox. Both sides should be trying to pull their career's out of Lewis' shadow, but neither side seems to recognize that they look like **** when you compare them to the last universal champion....not to mention the others before Lennox. Lennox beat Vitali then retired he didn't claim some bull**** like the money's not right **** that. A real champion takes out anyone causing fans to doubt their superiority. in conclusion; **** you David Haye, and **** you *****kos

Comment

What a nonsense thread...there was nothing wrong with the interview. The only time he looked uncomfortable was when adam smith asked him to take 47% or 48% of the purse, and thats fair enough...he doesn't want the smaller piece of the pie and rightfully so when he brings more money to the pot. He's right anyway I don't think it would make any difference...and if it did it just shows you how petty Wlad really is.

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
            What a nonsense thread...there was nothing wrong with the interview. The only time he looked uncomfortable was when adam smith asked him to take 47% or 48% of the purse, and thats fair enough...he doesn't want the smaller piece of the pie and rightfully so when he brings more money to the pot. He's right anyway I don't think it would make any difference...and if it did it just shows you how petty Wlad really is.
            No it shows me how petty both are. Neither one care about their legacy as much as their career....pathetic

Comment

Johnny Nelson was driving me crazy defending all his bull****.

It literally infuriated me when Haye justifed Harrison by saying 'Every boxing fan screamed for this fight'

He knows full well actual boxing fans will be watching this and he knows full well NONE of us wanted to see that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by British Pride View Post
                How can he dupe the public when they wanted to see it?

Haye said "fine, i'll fight him. Its gonna be one-sided though"

Hater....
                Where does this myth that "everyone wanted to see it" come from? Audley Harrison hasnt been relevant for a decade.

Its only because they constantly whored themselves out in the British media that this fight got so much attention. They duped the casual fans into shelling out money for this fight by hyping it beyond belief.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  Where does this myth that "everyone wanted to see it" come from? Audley Harrison hasnt been relevant for a decade.

Its only because they constantly whored themselves out in the British media that this fight got so much attention. They duped the casual fans into shelling out money for this fight by hyping it beyond belief.
                  But it worked though didnt it? Unfortunately Boxing is nowadays a business before a sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Napalm Death View Post
                    But it worked though didnt it? Unfortunately Boxing is nowadays a business before a sport.
                    Yes he was very effective in robbing the British public.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post

"They" including Sky. Snake oil salesman have more class than Haye and his satellite masters.

Comment

Working...
                      X