Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Peter Fury: If We Can Get Klitschko in March, We'll Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haye refused to fight Vitali in Kiev, Ukraine, where Vitali says he may have a farewell fight.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...hlight=Ukraine

I bet Tyson Fury will be man enough to fight Vitali there.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
      Why?

Haye has just one win and one loss in the past two years.

Fury is 7-0 during the same time period, including a win over the same fighter Haye beat, when that fighter was undefeated.

Fury has done more to deserve the fight than Haye.
      That means nothing. If anything, Chisora was better when Haye met him, because he gained experience from both the Fury and Klitschko fights. He took a beating in neither of those fights, so I say he was definitely better when Haye beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by RossCA View Post
        That means nothing. If anything, Chisora was better when Haye met him, because he gained experience from both the Fury and Klitschko fights. He took a beating in neither of those fights, so I say he was definitely better when Haye beat him.
        I say Chisora was better in the Fury fight because he was undefeated and the favourite.

Comment

Haye refused to fight Vitali in Kiev, Ukraine, where Vitali says he may have a farewell fight.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...hlight=Ukraine

I bet Tyson Fury will be man enough to fight Vitali there.
          If Haye is going to get robbed anywhere, it would be there. He's a big enough draw where he doesn't have to fight in an unknown place like that. I'm not defending Haye, just saying it is foolish to look at it like that. Vitali wouldn't fight Haye in England either.

Comment

Originally posted by RossCA View Post
            No, Chisora was worn out after fights with three hard-punching giant heavyweights. He should have rested for a few more months months after the Vitali fight.

Chisora was fresher and a more confident, undefeated fighter when he fought Fury. He didn't know how to lose.

But in Haye's own words by the time he fought him he was a "three loss loser".

Comment

Originally posted by Fury View Post
              I say Chisora was better in the Fury fight because he was undefeated and the favourite.
              I already explained why he would be better in the Haye fight. Being undefeated is not a good reason under these circumstances. You could say Hatton was better against Mayweather than against Pacquiao, because he was undefeated and hadn't taken a beating.

Comment

No, Chisora was worn out after fights with three hard-punching giant heavyweights. He should have rested for a few more months months after the Vitali fight.

Chisora was fresher and a more confident, undefeated fighter when he fought Fury. He didn't know how to lose.

But in Haye's own words by the time he fought him he was a "three loss loser".
                But, Haye was talking s**t. Chisora hadn't taken a beating by either fighter. The deal in that fight was Haye caught him with a huge shot. Neither Vitali or Fury have that kind of one punch power. Haye may be a huge joke, but he does have power.

Comment

Originally posted by valero View Post
                  I don't see this happening. Vitali would get a lot of criticism for fighting Fury instead of Haye.
                  He would. But you never know with Haye, the dude is unreliable and K2 are tired of taking any more chances with him in negotiations. What if they agree on a fight in Kiev and the dude doesn't show up. They couldn't rely on him last time, he had an offer to fight Vitali in Moscow, but Haye chose to fight Chisora instead, and Vitali had to replace Haye with Charr.
                  Last edited by Weltschmerz; 01-02-2013, 01:03 PM. Reason: misspelling

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
                    This, although I think Vitali (if chooses not to retire) would beat both. Win over Tyson would probably do more as I am sure Tyson can do more in HW than Haye did.
                    You rather pick a tall unproven bum like Tyson Fury as he poses zero threat to ur idol TKO6

You bloody Klit fans are running scared of Haye knowing damn well he poses a bigger threat to Vitali more so than any other HW out there minus Wlad.

Comment

There's no way Fury takes this, just yet.

Comment

Working...
                      X