Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan vs. Molina + Undercards RBR & Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good performance by Khan but I gotta say, if that's an improved Kahn, he's gonna have trouble with top guys. Far too mistakes.

Comment

• Good news: Khan fought with a little more discipline. He didn't look like a Pacquiao clone, used his jab, didn't always jump in stupidly.

Bad news: ZERO improvement on defense. None. Still does nothing other than jump back or hold up his gloves. Got hit with the exact same punches Garcia landed. That should have been the first thing Khan improved on.

Overall: He has a long ways to go, and I'm not sure he'll get the time before Golden Boy is throwing him in the ring with someone that beats him. Khan's fans better hope he looks better in his next fight.

Comment

• I realize this fight doesn't prove much, but Khan > Guerrero as a Mayweather opponent.

Comment

• Originally posted by mislee View Post
          boring ass fight.
          and damn i should have stated this earlier but khan really did fall hard huh?
          he went from fighting at the mgm in las vegas to some high school gym in LA
          You realise he's fighting 5,000 miles from home? he could fill a stadium in his hometown.

Comment

• The modern concept.. that if one fighter is outboxing the other, the fight should be stopped.
            Never mind no one was hurt or in danger what-so-ever. If the score cards aren't close, call it a knockout.

Comment

• I don't think it's going to be too long until Khan is knocked out again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alonzo Harris View Post
                Stopped, probably the right decision but Molina could of made the scorecards imo.

Seemed like the same old Khan to me. a puncher would of had him in trouble a couple times.
                Maybe not exactly the "same old Khan," but I agree, Amir looked vulnerable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alonzo Harris View Post
                  Stopped, probably the right decision but Molina could of made the scorecards imo.

Seemed like the same old Khan to me. a puncher would of had him in trouble a couple times.
                  No idea how he can please you haters, he did a masterclass performance.

Comment

• Good win for Khan against a very limited opponent.

Comment

• Schaefer mentioned Khan vs. Josesito in April. Lopez should push him a little more.

Comment

Working...
                      X