Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Many Rounds Would Margarito Last With Prime Mosley/Trinidad ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mosley was a good puncher but I think Margarito could go the distance with him. The time Mosley KOed him Margarito was in really poor condition and had been through a bad training camp with trouble making the weight. Trinidad was a different story. He hit much harder than Mosley. Margarito would trade with Trinidad and Margarito is very easy to hit clean. I can't see him taking Trinidad's bombs for long. When Moyorga fought Trinidad no hard puncher had ever been able to hurt him. Trinidad KOed Mayorga in 7 rounds and Mayorga never took a punch as well after that. Vargas had never been knocked down or hurt before he fought Trinidad and after Trinidad others were able to hurt Vargas. Only De La Hoya, Whitaker and Camacho were able to go 12 rounds at 147 but they had iron jaws and unlike Margarito they had a very good defense and were hard to hit clean and they did not slug it out with Trinidad as Margarito would do.

Comment

As far as how many rounds Margarito would last I would say he could go the full 12 with Mosley. Trinidad could end the fight at any time including the first round but I'll say maybe Margarito would last 6 rounds.

Comment

6 rounds tops

Comment

to the last bell hes one tough cookie

Comment

His face would've been punched off before the final bell. He'd of looked like a Chicago style pizza.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
              ..and hes kind of soft to the body, pacquiao and mosley both hurt him bad with single body blows. tito would tear his ass in half with bodypunches, have tony looking down then coming up top with clean headshots.

you simply cant rely on your chin against punchers like tito, you might be able to take a single bomb but over the course of 12 nobody can take punch after punch from a hitter like that. especially when he goes to the body too.

tito would murded margarito, i dont even see how its up for debate tbh.

I was thinking the same thing.Trinidad would break Margarito's face.

Margarito's style is almost suicidal against Trinidad. Not even Margarito's chin could withstand the punishment he would take in that fight. I can't see it any other way. Margarito's style is not what you use to beat Trinidad.

Comment

prime mosley and trinidad would pound prime margarito into a TKO in the late rounds.

Comment

Working...
                X