No announcement yet.

Pacquaio and Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquaio and Marquez

Well, their careers ain’t quite over yet, but when they are, Pac Man and JMM will certainly flood this “Boxing History” section.

The best thing about the guys, is their matureness. They can separate what occurs between the ropes, and outside of those. Cruelty in the ring – other demands outside of it.

So, let’s post this vid again. If you are a tough guy by heart, you don’t need to act macho.

thank you so much man

this is incredible

Marquez can even sing better than Pac

Comment

Wow, Marquez has a hell of a voice. I remember that cell phone commercial last year too where they mentioned Pacquiao having a best selling album, but that wasn't so much for his talent, but more for his popularity. I believe in the commercial he was singing Sometimes When We Touch. Both here and in that commercial, Pacquiao wasn't too good IMO.

Comment

Is it nuthuggerish of me to admit that I would totally buy a Marquez album

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
          Is it nuthuggerish of me to admit that I would totally buy a Marquez album

There are probably people here who actually bought Oscar De La Hoya's and Roy Jones' albums. So you're ok.

Comment

Working...
          X