Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is Boxingscene's most hated fighter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
    The Klit bros
    Margarito
    Chavez Jr.
    Calzaghe
    Canelo
    Mayweather/Pac - from opposite stans and neutral fans.
    Bute
    Froch

Not in order but pretty much what one poster said, when you're not from the states n black, most of the time you're looked at as a bum.
    I agree with this one, although this is supposed to be for active fighters but point taken. I disagree with everything else though.

Comment

The Klit bros
      Margarito
      Chavez Jr.
      Calzaghe
      Canelo
      Mayweather/Pac - from opposite stans and neutral fans.
      Bute
      Froch

Not in order but pretty much what one poster said, when you're not from the states n black, most of the time you're looked at as a bum.
      Agree with your list. You could maybe add Ward or Haye there too.

Comment

Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
        I think it's more of a case of people trying to keep it real with their delusional fans. I think most fans don't really care about the Klitschko brothers.
        That's bunk. These two classy fighters and human beings take more illogical and unfounded hate on here than any fighters I can remember. The Klitschko fans are merely responding in kind. Haters like JAB and POET will keep hating the Klitschkos and encouraging others to do so whether we Klitschko fans are here to respond or not. The notion that they are only doing this because of so-called "delusional Klitschko fans" is a total joke.

They are doing it because they hate the Klitschko brothers and want everyone else to hate them too.

Comment

Calzaghe
          froch
          bute
          both K bros
          Helenius
          pirog

All white, hmm I wonder why? What a quinkydink

Comment

Don't think I've ever seen one person defend Caballero.

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
              Calzaghe
              froch
              bute
              both K bros
              Helenius
              pirog

All white, hmm I wonder why? What a quinkydink
              Yeah, the more Helenius wins, the more hate he gets here. Coincidence?

Even Marius Wach was getting hate after he KO'd McBride.

Any white fighter who even looks like he might be a threat starts getting hated on right away.

Comment

probably the guy that said this......

Calzaghe added: "I'm not chasing after Roy Jones. Be honest, Roy Jones is a good fighter and I don't want tough fights, I just want big money.

"I just want to make sure I never have to work again. I've got mouths to feed and that's the most important thing."

or wait maybe it's because he's white...

Comment

Devon's nuts were in a lot of people mouths not too long ago now hes really hated!

Comment

definitely berto. right or wrong a lot of posters criticize him. I dont like Using the word "HATE" by the way.

Comment

This looks like "hate the black man" thing to me. Only put in Froch to make it look like it isn't.
                      these right here..............................good call................ts thought he was sleek until chicano bustdr their agenda........lol

Comment

Working...
                      X