No announcement yet.

Wartiz! The Vicious Victor BandWagon!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    I honestly can't see how Ortiz can win this fight.

Unless it is some kind of Golden boy controversial decision.
    Are you saying that the only way Ortiz wins this fight is if it's fixed? Don't dance around it. Grow a set and say it if that's what you mean.

Comment

Waaaarrrrrtizzz!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lefthook2daliva View Post
        Are you saying that the only way Ortiz wins this fight is if it's fixed? Don't dance around it. Grow a set and say it if that's what you mean.
        I didn't know saying "I honestly can't see how Ortiz can win this fight. Unless it is some kind of Golden boy controversial decision." was considered "dancing around it".

I thought it was quite clear what I meant. I'm sorry that you don't have the reading comprehension to figure out what I mean.

Comment

Im rollin with Berto Any Bets.

Comment

Less than 24 hours till we have a new Welterweight champion!

WARTIZ!!!!

Comment

Oh what the hell! I'm jumping on the bandwagon! Come on Ortiz you can do it buuuu-dy! WAR ORTIZ!

Comment

lets go ortiz beat his ass!

Comment

All of you Ortiz fans can find a bet right here with the Chief. Just PM or VM me, place a wager, and we can do business after I confirm. Simple. You got that much faith in him, then put your points up. I will make a bet thread taking bets in the morning. Just incase ya'll miss this post.

Comment

Glad to see Victor getting some support on here and Chief, I got a few more milli I wouldn't mind taking from you

Comment

wore tease

Comment

Working...
                      X