No announcement yet.

Do you find Winnie Harlow attractive?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you find Winnie Harlow attractive?

I keep seeing the media claim she's beautiful and she was rumoured to have been ****ing Lewis Hamilton. I personally don't find her attractive at all, she looks like she used to have a goatee she just shaved off.

Edit: I meant to post it in the lounge, sorry guys,
    Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 02-21-2019, 01:54 AM.

Too skinny for me.

Comment

Women are so indecisive. Is she black or White? Just pick one lady

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
        Women are so indecisive. Is she black or White? Just pick one lady
        Dang man, that's cold blooded

Comment

this is going to sound rough but she'd be quite hot without the skin disorder

Comment

Not really but good enough to walk around in different clothes at fashion shows. Other than that I don't think I would date her based on looks alone, she gotta bring something else to the table.

Comment

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
              this is going to sound rough but she'd be quite hot without the skin disorder
              It's true though and it's a damn shame. She has all the right features.

Comment

Too skinny.... No meat on the bone, no offence but that would probably be like sleeping with another man. Prefer curvier ladies (Not fat).

Comment

Is this a meme? What's with that white shyt on her skin? Too much cream on that coffee for my liking, what the fucc is up with that? DAMN!

Comment

She's pretty as hell if I imagine her as just either color but the multi skin thing is "different" which makes it off putting for me.
                    Good for her being self confident and obviously doing well.

Comment

Working...
                    X