Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao To Have Scratched Cornea Re-Examined Monday In L.A.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But but I was told he'll never fight again. He got it scratched because he was old. Lol

Comment

perfect reason to retire....let it go, champ

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
        I've had a hole in one before and it did heal quick but man it hurt like a MF when air touched it. The eye doc fount it by using ultraviolet dye in my eye. It wasn't even visible by the naked eye.
        you ripped your cornea when you finally looked in the mirror

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
          I've had a hole in one before and it did heal quick but man it hurt like a MF when air touched it. The eye doc fount it by using ultraviolet dye in my eye. It wasn't even visible by the naked eye.

Same chit here
          That’s why you have to keep the one eye jack on
          And yes absolutely fughin painful and irritating
          One thing for sure , it is something that if dealt properly will heal ( of course depending on the damage )

Comment

Is pac saying, after all those propane wolf tickets Boner was selling that he scratches like a girl? This was not cat fight. This wasn’t one of boner his-owes (hood talk)

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              perfect reason to retire....let it go, champ
              Retire over a scratched cornea?

Fight the winner of Crawford/Khan, Thurman/Lopez, or Spence/Garcia. If you feel sorry for poor Manny and fear for him to get hurt or lose hope for the slower safer fight of Danny Garcia/Granados.

Or, maybe he could do another choreographed 4th fight vs retired pillow fisted Bradley? Rematch with the pillow fisted trio of Rios, Vargas, or Algieri?

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
                Same chit here
                That’s why you have to keep the one eye jack on
                And yes absolutely fughin painful and irritating
                One thing for sure , it is something that if dealt properly will heal ( of course depending on the damage )
                Yeah, if it's the inner eye, he's f@cked. I doubt it is though according to what Manny was saying.

Comment

Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
                  Retire over a scratched cornea?

Fight the winner of Crawford/Khan, Thurman/Lopez, or Spence/Garcia. If you feel sorry for poor Manny and fear for him to get hurt or lose hope for the slower safer fight of Danny Garcia/Granados.

Or, maybe he could do another choreographed 4th fight vs retired pillow fisted Bradley? Rematch with the pillow fisted trio of Rios, Vargas, or Algieri?
                  imo yes, retired from a win. the mofo is getting old and bruises up easily now. this would be the perfect excuse to call it a day. this is better than retiring from a loss, etc. which will most likely happen if he keeps on fighting. and once you start losing, it'll be harder to get a win again. so if he wants to retire off a win, this would prolly be it.

Comment

Originally posted by kej718 View Post
                    Broner has never won a big fight and some of the decisions he got are questionable. Manny's legs are gone and he can get seriously hurt by a guy like Spence or Thurman. I wouldn't put him in with Garcia either (Mikey or Danny).
                    Red: Total lie. Broner doesn't have a single questionable decision win in his career.

Blue: Total nonsense. Just because he doesn't move like he did ten years ago doesn't mean his legs are 'gone'.

You don't know much about boxing I can see. You need to get some education here before responding to me fella. You don't just jump into the ring with Ali because you think you box.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
                      At his age his punch resistance and ability can drastically decline suddenly, no need to go in there with a prime elite at his age, his legacy is cemented.
                      I agree that he doesn't have to but he just did and can still win that fight. So why not?

Comment

Working...
                      X