Collapse
No announcement yet.

Worst Performances You Have Ever Seen?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst Performances You Have Ever Seen?

From a Good/Great fighter, and explain your reasons behind your pick.

Roberto Duran getting picked apart and brutally ko'd by Tommy Hearns, possibly the worst performance I've seen from a boxer of Durans caliber anyway, he seemed helpless.

Comment

Williams-Cintron...oh god that was brutal.
      Just the other night, Devon Alexander was nowhere near what I was expecting. He pulled out the win thanks to some crooked ass judges (I had it 114-114), but I had hyped him so much to my friends and they were all disappointed.
      Gotta agree with Duran-Hearns, but Duran-Leonard II was probably the most disappointed I've been in a performance. I knew what was going to happen going in, but I watched their two fights (**** the third one lol) back to back and I was just so let down.
      Hatton-Pacquiao. I didn't expect Hatton to win and it was another one where I knew the outcome going into the fight, but he was such a step down from his former buzzsaw self.

Comment

DLH vs Pac...that was Oscar's worst performance ever.

Comment

Calzaghe vs Starie - The worst most boring fight ive ever watched a total disgrace

Comment

Originally posted by TheGoldenEra View Post
            Tyson vs Douglas, i just couldn't believe it !

Comment

For me this has to be from an in-prime fighter to be valid so off the top of my head I'll say Tyson Vs. Bonecrusher.....Mike just laid an egg in that fight for whatever reason.

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by TheGoldenEra View Post
                Camacho running like a track star against Mancini
                Toney not showing up against RJJ
                RJJ looking lifeless vs Glen Johnson
                Buster Douglas looking like a blimp against Holyfield

Comment

kalambay against nunn... i was expecting a good technical fight with that one...

and then gatti's performance against alfonso gomez... that was awful...
                  Last edited by talip bin osman; 08-10-2010, 06:58 AM.

Comment

Worst and the Most embarrassing performance in the history of modern day boxing was Pacquioas' total dominance and beatdown of delayoja. Challenging an opponant who had never fought above 135 lbs, and getting demolished while not even winning a single round, on PPV in front of millions, then QUITTING??????? Nothing could be worse!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X