No announcement yet.

Has anyone smoked K2 weed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone smoked K2 weed?

Has anyone on here even heard about this? I was doing some research and found that it is legal to smoke, and gets you high just like regular weed. They even sell it on the internet. I also found that it does not contain THC which means you can smoke it all you want and not fail a drug test. I'm just wondering if any of you ever smoked this before. I'm curious about it and thinking about buying that ****.

This is relevant to my interests....

Comment

Here are some pics...

what do you guys think?

Comment

IDK but my homeboy that is a major pot head just picked up some Afghan Kush here in Miami. Expensive as hell but it's the funkiest smelling weed I have ever smelled.

The **** was so powerful that when he came in, I smelled it in his backpack while it was closed and wrapped in plastic like 20X over.

I don't smoke but damn that was some potent ****......

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
          IDK but my homeboy that is a major pot head just picked up some Afghan Kush here in Miami. Expensive as hell but it's the funkiest smelling weed I have ever smelled.

The **** was so powerful that when he came in, I smelled it in his backpack while it was closed and wrapped in plastic like 20X over.

Tell your homeboy to buy Turkey Bags. It'll cover the smell of the smelliest of herbs...

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post

I know all about those kinds of weed but i wanna know about LEGAL weed

I wanna try this **** cause i'm always taking drug tests

Comment

Originally posted by $iCaRiO View Post
              I know all about those kinds of weed but i wanna know about LEGAL weed

I wanna try this **** cause i'm always taking drug tests
              Same here. I just don't want to buy it and the **** not work or give me a headache. It kinda looks like that mexican dirt weed in the pictures...

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
                Same here. I just don't want to buy it and the **** not work or give me a headache. It kinda looks like that mexican dirt weed in the pictures...
                yea it looks like some kind of oregano or potpouri

But i'm on a stoner forum and the guys said that it gets you high and is better than regular weed

Comment

Originally posted by $iCaRiO View Post
                  yea it looks like some kind of oregano or potpouri

But i'm on a stoner forum and the guys said that it gets you high and is better than regular weed
                  Go buy some and tell me how it is LOL....

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
                    Go buy some and tell me how it is LOL....
                    I will, i found a site where they sell it. 3 grams for $34.95

As soon as I hit it, I'll be sure to let you know

Comment

Working...
                    X