No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ishe Smith: Lara Bout Isn’t a Make or Break Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ishe Smith: Lara Bout Isn’t a Make or Break Fight

Ishe Smith is 36 years old in a sport where that age typically marks the beginning of the end of a fighter’s career. His lone title reign came at last in 2013, when he scored a majority decision over 154-pounder Cornelius Bundrage, but it lasted less than seven months and ended in a split decision defeat against Carlos Molina.

He’s since bounced back with a stay-busy knockout of Ryan Davis this past May and will challenge World Boxing Association “regular” titleholder Erislandy Lara on Dec. 12 in San Antonio as part of a Showtime broadcast. But Smith declines to look at this bout — which could very well be his last big opportunity — as being a make or break fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

damn....I completely forgot about this fight....wish I didn't

Comment

ishe is gonna get schooled by my boy Lara, Team Lara

Comment

Team Lara

Lara is going to win he's going to whoop smith just like he did Canella

Comment

Originally posted by caliAv View Post
          Lara is going to win he's going to whoop smith just like he did Canella
          Lol so by "whip" you mean he's going to run away again and cry when the judges don't give him the decision.

Comment

Ishe is a great snoozefest, a hamster with boxing gloves, nearly put me to sleep on Mayweather's undercard.

Comment

He probably thinks Floyd's gonna bye him another belt after he loses to Lara. This was Floyd's pen pal while pretty boy was in jail for beating his baby mama. Get a ***128157;

Comment

It is a make or break.. I'm shocked ishe is even being televised.. He should be thankful. I'm sure he will get outpointed by a comfortable margin in a snoozer

Comment

This talk sounds like throwing the towel before the fight even starts to me. Hopefully Canelos boyfriend Levi martinez isn't judging this he hates Lara for making Canelo look ******ed.

Comment

I remember when lara vs trout was announced, I said this is worst ish possible.

*****s decided to 1 up that with this trash fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X