Comments Thread For: Donaire: I'll Be Ready For Whatever Rigondeaux Brings

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
    If thats the case why is he making a career high income by a landslide
    Because Nonito is a bigger name now than when he fought the likes of montiel or Vic.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      Because he's at a weight that makes more money. Guys at 112 and 115 don't make much money. Doesn't mean the fights weren't bigger.
      what fight was that? it has to be his second biggest i cant think of any more than 1 fight in 112 or 115 that would be bigger than this, but i dont follow those divisions so i'll give you the benefit of a doubt.

Man, I cant fing wait they need to announce something official soon. I'm hearing by friday we should have something please NY!!!!!!!
      Last edited by Cubanborn87; 02-12-2013, 08:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Suavecito80 View Post
        Which fights are than? It is at least his second biggest fight.
        Montiel and Darchinyan were bigger.

Comment

Donaire and Rigo better be ready. This is their biggest fight to date.
          Undefeated Darch at 112 and Montiel At 118 were all bigger fights for Donaire.
          Last edited by VERDUGO; 02-12-2013, 08:56 AM.

Comment

what fight was that? it has to be his second biggest i cant think of any more than 1 fight in 112 or 115 that would be bigger than this, but i dont follow those divisions so i'll give you the benefit of a doubt.

Man, I cant fing wait they need to announce something official soon. I'm hearing by friday we should have something please NY!!!!!!!
            Nooooooo.......MIAMI!!!!!!

Comment

I m tire to hear this guy's BS...get ready man...you are gonna get fock up..

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cuban
                Quote:

Originally Posted by Cubanborn87

Nooooooo.......MIAMI!!!!!!
                Miami is not even being considered.

Is it me or did the article sound like Rigo is not the definite opponent yet? Sign that **** Donaire!

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Its a process, be patient. I know its hard, especially because you feel so confident in Rigo, but it will get announced soon enough.

Comment

Donaire and Rigo better be ready. This is their biggest fight to date.
                    lol,this aint Domaires biggest fight at all,not even close

Comment

Donaire going to put it ON Glass chinny Glassmo

Comment

Working...
                      X