Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sulaiman: Canelo is Ready To Fight Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mayweather-Guerrero and Canelo-Cotto then Canelo-Mayweather in Sept

Comment

Floyd is an amazing fighter, everything about him is brilliant. But, Canelo's precision, power and combinations will be too much for floyd. Donaire, in a youtube video breaks down floyds defense and from the video he shows that if a fighter attacks relentlessly on the left floyd can't respond because of his stance.

Canelo is the only real threat out of him and Robert Guerrero. So if this fight does happen, I know this sounds bizarre we may see floyd being beat for the first time.

Canelo may have not faced top L.Middleweights but, nevertheless he packs a punch and if I was to put money on it. It would be a canelo stoppage. Especially for a small guy like floyd. We all know as well canelo has the tendency to destroy small opponents. It will be an interesting fight! IF IT HAPPENS!

Comment

Canelo is not ready and hasnt beaten nobody worth even mentioning, il like to see take on trout, but financially hes the only opponent that makes sense. Floyd wins lopsided UD

Comment

Originally posted by SilverSun View Post
          Oh plrease, do you really think Mayweather will fight Canelo? The ghost is available and it's a much safer fight.

They will most likely match Canleo with Cotto as the co-main event. Lets think logical here.
          Lol what would Manny do in this situation who would he pick and at what weight ?

Comment

Originally posted by HWChampion View Post
            Floyd is an amazing fighter, everything about him is brilliant. But, Canelo's precision, power and combinations will be too much for floyd. Donaire, in a youtube video breaks down floyds defense and from the video he shows that if a fighter attacks relentlessly on the left floyd can't respond because of his stance.

Canelo is the only real threat out of him and Robert Guerrero. So if this fight does happen, I know this sounds bizarre we may see floyd being beat for the first time.

Canelo may have not faced top L.Middleweights but, nevertheless he packs a punch and if I was to put money on it. It would be a canelo stoppage. Especially for a small guy like floyd. We all know as well canelo has the tendency to destroy small opponents. It will be an interesting fight! IF IT HAPPENS!
            Yep, just like he knocked Mosley out.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
              Watch floyd fans find reason to be against this fight. Canelo is calling him out. GBP says there are reafy to make it happen. It will also be the most profitable fight for Floyd at the moment. What's the problem?
              As a Floyd fan, what is there to be against? I like the fight, I am also aware that Guerrero has called out Floyd & I presume that any negotiations between those two camps are further along than Floyd/Canelo (I stand to be corrected)....the Pac fans & Floyd haters will give him **** whichever fight he takes.

I'll just be happy to see him in the ring soon. Whoever it's against.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverSun View Post
                Canelo is the best option for Floyd right now. It's the toughest fight that will make him the most money.

If Floyd takes the Canelo fight, I will take back everything bad I've said about Floyd cherry picking. If Floyd Fights Canelo, I will hand floyd the up-most respect.

If Floyd chooses Guerrero, Floyd just proves to me everything I need to know.
                Guerrero is a bigger threat to Floyd than Canelo is in my opinion. All Alvarez brings is size, he's relatively slow, he's a bit methodic, and he hasn't dealt with the speed of a Mayweaher. I see Canelo getting pot shot to death over 12 rounds. He'll have a tough time keeping Floyd on the ropes, Mayweather's a smart fighter, he understands it'd be wise to keep the fight in the middle of the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzaman View Post
                  As a Floyd fan, what is there to be against? I like the fight, I am also aware that Guerrero has called out Floyd & I presume that any negotiations between those two camps are further along than Floyd/Canelo (I stand to be corrected)....the Pac fans & Floyd haters will give him **** whichever fight he takes.

I'll just be happy to see him in the ring soon. Whoever it's against.
                  Floyd vs Guerrero isn't even a PPV worthy fight. I don't see it breaking 1mil buys if it happens. Floyd says he only wants big fights. There's nothing big about fighting guerrero . The logical choice should be Canello

Comment

Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
                    Guerrero is a bigger threat to Floyd than Canelo is in my opinion. All Alvarez brings is size, he's relatively slow, he's a bit methodic, and he hasn't dealt with the speed of a Mayweaher. I see Canelo getting pot shot to death over 12 rounds. He'll have a tough time keeping Floyd on the ropes, Mayweather's a smart fighter, he understands it'd be wise to keep the fight in the middle of the ring.
                    The question is, can he keep the fight in the middle of the ring for 12rnds. Against Cotto Floyd played the ropes for the majority of the fight. At this point Canello is more relentless than Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                      Perhaps it's you who should get over Pacquaio's loss because from what i've seen he didn't mention him you did. It's his belt that'll be the center piece of this fight so he's entitled to comment. All I see is Canelo hasn't done anything to make him worthy of a floyd fight..yet Canelo to this point has done more than Ortiz has and Ortiz got validated by many on here as a decent opponent "Oh he's young and in his prime", "he's a belt holder", "he's beaten a top ten fighter"..well Canelo has pretty much the same exact acumen except he's the bigger man. I ironically only see ppl having an issue with Mayweather and Pacquaio fans having an issue when they are due to face bigger men. This by no means is a guarantee win for Floyd as most have become acustomed and that I think that frightens the living shhh out of the casuals who only like him because of his undefeated record.
                      Ortiz beat an undefeated top 3 welter weight champion to get a shot at Floyd, it made sense to me. Canelo has beaten no one of note and is a vacant light middleweight champ. But, I'm not mad at a Mayweather/Canelo showdown. If Alvarez is this beast that you all claim he is, I'm all for Floyd making him look ordinary.

Comment

Working...
                      X