Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'd still like to see Mayweather - Pacquiao, would you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mayweather is not prime anymore, Pacquiao is not prime anymore. Mayweather is still the superior fighter of the two because he always was. There was never a point where Pacquiao was better. Ever. Mayweather has been one of the very best top 10 fighters of this sport for 14 years. Pacquiao was never in the same league as Mayweather.

Comment

Fighting once a year doesn't make you a better fighter. It's silly.

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
        LOL. I for one couldn't care less if Pacman gets brutalized for 12 rounds in every fight. I just detest ducks and inactive fighters. They don't belong in any contact sport.

BTW, the Pacman lost to a man with huge balls. Your idol has none. Hehe...
        i gotta say, hats off to manny pacquaio...dude is a fighter's fighter...dude kept a highly active schedule, and kept rematching a fighter, who clearly, had his number...i can respect that...

floyd mayweather jr., eh, all the talent in the world, but too selective of a fight schedule that recently has been all about, sitting back and watching all the best talent from his era @ jr. ww, and ww, blast each other out, then make a fight with 'em while demanding the world...

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
          Personally i still think it would break the PPV record.

It's still Mayweather vs Pacquiao at the end of the day. The fight the world has wanted for the last 4 years.
          Nah, the world wanted that fight very much 2 or 3 years ago, since then the interest has started to fade.

Comment

It will be like Lewis/Tyson and it will still sell well.

Comment

I would watch it but I have never been overly interested in it. The only reason I had some moderate interest in it was in hope people would stop going on about the fight.

As far as I am concerned Floyd would beat the fcuk out of Manny but there are too many obstacles in the way and Floyd is a cherry-picker whose whole money gimmick got tiresome 4 years back.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                You sour grape loser lol , butt hurt because Manny got exposed as a hype job by the guy Floyd schooled , and Floyd was lighter than Pac LOL .
                Is this the biggest myth going around today??? Hype job, because he was winning the entire fight sans round 3, and got caught with the most perfetly timed shot ever. Also, if he's so hyped up, why didn't he get KO'd in the other 3 fights???

He was on his way to stopping Marquez. All the power to JMM for enduring and pulling off some epic ****, but hype job???

You sir are an ass clown of epic proportions.

Comment

Working...
                X