Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• more than 18,000 replies where it clearly states its just a rumor

if its ever proven then i would understand, NSB loves drama

Comment

• how can floyd fans still defend this?

Comment

• Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
        USADA gave Morales three different opportunities to test negative! When he finally did on the third test, which was unprecedented and shouldn't have happened, Morales was allowed to fight on. Morales' excuse of contaminated meat shouldn't have passed WADA protocol either. USADA failed to live up to their higher bodies protocol.
        WADA actually considers it's a valid excuse :

WADA has subsequently received compelling evidence from a FIFA study at the U17 World Cup in Mexico that indicates a serious health problem in Mexico with regards to meat contaminated with clenbuterol. This is a public health issue that is now being addressed urgently by the Mexican Government.
        http://www.wada-ama.org/en/media-cen...n-footballers/

Comment

• Originally posted by DTMB View Post
          stupid?

athletes already take peds. Their respective governing bodies make some arbitrary lists of drugs that are ok to take and not ok to take.

i cant wait when cybernetic implants start getting used by athletes. It will be the next self righteous fake moral crusade for the public to latch on to.

Its already beginning....

you're the one who has no idea what your talking about.
          Sorry If I hurt ur feeling ****-ey ..thanks for the red in other words thanks for showing me ur an emotional b1tch

Comment

• Floyd is a clean fighter. These are nasty rumors that will get cleaned up in not time. Not even paying any attention to this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
              Bradley is not a bum but since he is more famous and higher rated than you are at what you do, you don't even qualify as a Bum. So going by your statement, you are less than a Bum.
              He beat pacquiao..he can get a pass

Comment

• Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
                Sorry If I hurt ur feeling ****-ey ..thanks for the red in other words thanks for showing me ur an emotional b1tch
                says the flowmoe.

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                Floyd is a clean fighter. These are nasty rumors that will get cleaned up in not time. Not even paying any attention to this thread.
                yet you didnt have a problem when the mayweather crime family were spreading nasty rumors about pacquiao without a single shred of evidence.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                  Absolutely. If there's no truth to this GBP and USADA will ensure that Hauser will only do kindergarten cartoons in the future.

But surely a man of Hauser's caliber knows that and is prepared.
                  That will open the truth. We'll see how GBP, USADA and even Mayweather respond to this scandalous revelation. If they don't respond with legal action then we know Hauser is telling the truth. The problem with going legal for those guys is that everything will have to be exposed, all testing and contract documentations that they have will be open to scrutiny. For USADA this could be a death blow, I can't see the government continuing any funding for a corrupt agency. Kudos to Hauser for having the guts to write this up. I can't see anyone writing something like this without doing the proper research and making sure that everything is true.

Comment

• Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
                    Morales was also tested 3 different A&B samples before USADA cleared him to fight!.

...Instead they acted in Golden Boy's interest, they not only allowed Morales to fight...
                    I don't understand this part. How is this USADA's fault? I thought it was the state athletics commission responsibility to allow someone to fight or not. USADA did give the negative results to the commission. Doesn't USADA's responsibility end there? I don't believe they have any power to stop fights. Or am I wrong about that?
                    Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 11-19-2012, 09:55 PM.

Comment

• 88 pages. Classic NSB. lol

Comment

Working...
                      X