Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The perception of Chavez Jr. being a pendejo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The perception of Chavez Jr. being a pendejo?

-You say he grew up a rich spoiled brat into a rich family, and because of that he's not tough

I respect him more because of that. Who the fuck do you know that was raised into a rich family, spoiled as fuck, and still went on to even pursue a career in such a brutal sport? He didn't need to do any of that, but he did anyway, because he wants to leave an impact on the sport like his father did. Let me ask you a question, does he fight like a spoiled little brat? Hell no, he's Mexican, and fights like one.

PS: If guys like Floyd can say they were born into "tough" neighborhoods "9 deep in one room" then JCC Jr. can say the same thing since they both had family members in boxing.

-You say he talks too much shit, he's too cocky

I say kudos to him for that. He brings excitement into this sport. Him talking shit only shows that he's confident and he riles up the crowd when he does his showboating in the ring. It only makes it better when he knocks his opponent out.

-You say he avoids drug tests, has ties to organizations that favor him. He's also tested positive.

He tested positive for not a PED, but rather a drug that makes you piss more to help lose weight, that's it. Big fucking deal. As for him dodging drug test? This is the stupidest thing I've heard, and it mostly comes from disgusting Mayweather fanboys who yap about drug tests all day. I have multiple sources I could link right now stating he did indeed take tests for Manfredo, Rubio, and Lee and came up clean.

------ - - - --
    I personally can't wait till Sept 15th after he shows the world what he's made of. He's going to take Sergio's hardest shots and won't be phased at all. He will get the KO win over Martinez, mark my words.

47-0 Sep 15
    Last edited by Perro; 08-28-2012, 08:31 PM.

Originally posted by Perro View Post
    -You say he grew up a rich spoiled brat into a rich family, and because of that he's not tough

I respect him more because of that. Who the fuck do you know that was raised into a rich family, spoiled as fuck, and still went on to even pursue a career in such a brutal sport? He didn't need to do any of that, but he did anyway, because he wants to leave an impact on the sport like his father did. Let me ask you a question, does he fight like a spoiled little brat? Hell no, he's Mexican, and fights like one.

PS: If guys like Floyd can say they were born into "tough" neighborhoods "9 deep in one room" then JCC Jr. can say the same thing since they both had family members in boxing.

-You say he talks too much shit, he's too cocky

I say kudos to him for that. He brings excitement into this sport. Him talking shit only shows that he's confident and he riles up the crowd when he does his showboating in the ring. It only makes it better when he knocks his opponent out.

-You say he avoids drug tests, has ties to organizations that favor him. He's also tested positive.

He tested positive for not a PED, but rather a drug that makes you piss more to help lose weight, that's it. Big fucking deal. As for him dodging drug test? This is the stupidest thing I've heard, and it mostly comes from disgusting Mayweather fanboys who yap about drug tests all day. I have multiple sources I could link right now stating he did indeed take tests for Manfredo, Rubio, and Lee and came up clean.

------ - - - --
    I personally can't wait till Sept 15th after he shows the world what he's made of. He's going to take Sergio's hardest shots and won't be phased at all. He will get the KO win over Martinez, mark my words.

47-0 Sep 15
    he does kind of look it, and he didnt help remove that perception with his face-off with martinez

Comment

Originally posted by Luffy View Post
      he does kind of look it, and he didnt help remove that perception with his face-off with martinez
      He's not a smooth talker, sure. Doesn't change the fact that he's going to clown Martinez.

As far as his looks, not sure why that should even be a factor in regards to anything. Canelo is a baby faced warrior that will KO any of these mean looking dudes.

Comment

Working...
      X