3 people, 1 BJJ, 1 WRESTLER, 1 KARATE and I Boxer
    22.22%
    3 people mighty duck formation
    33.33%

MANIAC

BEDROOM BULLY

vcvc

Comment

I gotta edit this ..I thought pick to help out in a street fight ...

I'd choose MARKBNVL because he's the only guy who has 5 am sparring sessions so a natural born fighter right there..

Another poster who would be tough to beat is Spartacus Sully...after witnessing how his punching bag almost knocked him out I must say that fella can take a punch..

And my final vote goes to vcvc ..I know he can fight ..me and him visited the same Al Qaeda camp in 2000...mud wrestling was our favorite.
      Last edited by BoZz; 06-25-2012, 12:04 AM.

Comment

I am picking Reed, he looks big and P90X'd himself up.

I am picking MAKIVELLI, heard he is big in a chubby way, that's all good because he must have a good chin and weight helps pushing mans to the floor

Toss up between MARKLVN and larryx, both have nothing to lose so would go down to the death

Comment

I'll run.

Comment

Bricks, Ric, Jreck.... That a combo of at least 750lbs. Plus myself.

Comment

Although I feel if it was life and death, the people I know here who may fight with me to the death would be:

MIB
              Chief
              Rockin

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                Bricks, Ric, Jreck.... That a combo of at least 750lbs. Plus myself.
                Size don't mean **** bro, larry x would KO Bricks, it's all about the chin

Comment

Honestly I wouldn't trust anyone here on a 4 vs 10, cause I don't know how any one here fights. But from my block, guys i've seen in action I know exactly who to pick. If I pick names here, I would just be circle jerking. From e-personality alone, i'd pick Diesel and PB32. I'd say Russian Crushin but he said he ran away from a drunk midget so I don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by AndNewChampion View Post
                    I am picking Reed, he looks big and P90X'd himself up.

I am picking MAKIVELLI, heard he is big in a chubby way, that's all good because he must have a good chin and weight helps pushing mans to the floor

Toss up between MARKLVN and larryx, both have nothing to lose so would go down to the death

Comment

Working...
                    X