No announcement yet.

Is Leonard Ellerbe right about this?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PACsmash View Post
    Even if PAC really have no clue he's surrounded by all these people. One have to atleast see what's going on. Unless these people really don't want PAC to know. Even roach couldn't he just tell PAC like hey dude ur getting ripped off by Bob.
    Roach is probably just as involved as anybody. Either that or he's completely indifferent. I mean...it doesn't get any worse than having your personal advisor Michael Konz, someone that is supposed to look out for your best interests, receiving checks from Top Rank. The only person in Pac's camp that has shown even a remote interest in his personal well being is Alex Ariza.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
      Maybe arum has dirt on Pac....

The plot thickens.

But I can't believe Arum is like some Svengali mofo hypnotizing him.

How many people a day must interact with Pac. Are they all Arum Zombies or something?
      Maybe? I'm certain that he has something on him. A grown man shouldn't act this way, period.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
        have u seen the people that surround pac? they are all yes men they just want to make him happy all they want is pac to like them so they can have a place in his circle

Sure, yeah I am ok with his immediate dummies wanting to please, but come on one of his relatvies, brothers, a friend of Jinkee, I mean someone has to have informed him about what could be up.

It's not like him and Arum are always smooth sailing.

I mean I just can't go along with the naive bit. Bad choices sometimes sure, but a complete fool and tool in the situation, I can't see it.

With this much money at stake, someone is going to be telling him every angle of every story.

Comment

have u seen the people that surround pac? they are all yes men they just want to make him happy all they want is pac to like them so they can have a place in his circle
          It doesn't make sense it's not like tellin PAC he's getting ripped off is a bad thing. If PAC is getting ripped off u would think those yes men would be the first to let PAC knows. And it's not just those people, PAC is loved by his whole country, ur telling me nobody from the philipines knows that Bob is ****ing PAC over? ***** just doesn't make any sense as to why no one would bring this up to manny's attention. Does manny knows but just doesn't care as long as he's still getting a piece? I seriously think PAC knows but since he came from nothing to something he probably just felt like its cool as long as I'm still getting paid and not out on the streets.
          Last edited by PACsmash; 01-18-2012, 10:19 PM.

Comment

Sure, yeah I am ok with his immediate dummies wanting to please, but come on one of his relatvies, brothers, a friend of Jinkee, I mean someone has to have informed him about what could be up.

It's not like him and Arum are always smooth sailing.

I mean I just can't go along with the naive bit. Bad choices sometimes sure, but a complete fool and tool in the situation, I can't see it.

With this much money at stake, someone is going to be telling him every angle of every story.
            it has happened though I mean how much hundreds of millions of dollars did Mike Tyson lose?

and something must have prompted pacquiao to hire vision quest so someone probably has told him something

Comment

The sad thing is, Pac is so popular he doesn't need a promoter...just like Mayweather

Comment

I'm not falling for the maybe bob has dirt on manny. If anyone it would be roach and ariza. Those 2 are the one that actually works with manny. I honestly think manny knows but doesn't care since he's still getting a piece of it. Just think about it the dude came from nothing and is now the richest person in his own country do u think he would care? I think manny feels like since Bob does all the match making and promotion and all manny does is show up and fight which is something that he has been doing since his early teens he probably just feels like its ok as long as he's still getting paid and getting paid way more than if he was still fighting in the Philipines.
                Last edited by PACsmash; 01-18-2012, 10:27 PM.

Comment

Ever heard of the term dont bite the hand that feeds u? This is what manny is probably doing. He probably knows but since bob made him who he is today manny probably just felt like its cool.

Comment

I don't know, I think pac is extremely naive. Even before Floyd was ever a potential opponent, I always said the one flaw with pac was how he's so trustworthy and easily manipulated. He has like a 400 people posse that just leach off him, he signed every contract put in front of his face, he does a lot of stupid things in that regard. He doesn't realize that Michael Koncz was connected to Bob Arum, etc. Great person but definitely naive, imo.

I don't think pac fears any fighter, I think he has a warriors heart.
                    If YOU know about Koncz what do you want to bet that mannyP doesn't know.....?? Silly.

Comment

Maybe arum has dirt on Pac....

The plot thickens.

But I can't believe Arum is like some Svengali mofo hypnotizing him.

How many people a day must interact with Pac. Are they all Arum Zombies or something?
                      It would have to be multi-tons of "dirt" for him to forego so many tens of millions. Top Rank is under scrutiny like all the promoters since Don King's heyday. When last was a promoter exposed as stealing from his fighter......I mean really exposed, not the rumours thvery loose e crazies love to babble about. Use common-sense.

The only very, speculation I and could make is that since Arum was a tax lawyer, that he and MannyP may be involved in a deep tax fraud. But this would make Pacquiao many more millions, and Arum is too clever to involve himself in anything like this.

I don't believe for a second, the "Pacquiao is broke" rumours that the conspiracy crazies dribble about. IF, and it's a big "if", he gets advances, it would be because he allowed the bank account he uses to be depleted. But I'd think that he likely doesn't handle money, but may use an aide to see to the bills. He wouldn't be fumbling in his pocket for loose cash. That's the way big movers operate.

Comment

Working...
                      X