No announcement yet.

I think this article regarding May 5th Megafight is spot on

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
    Yeah I read it yesterday. I don't care what date the fight is on as long as it happens. In that article bob is saying it doesn't have to be May 5th and that date isn't set in stone, it never says it wont happen may 5th either. it also quotes pacquiao as saying "lets get it on may 5th" so that article is much about nothin
    Case in point. In order to believe this crap about how it doesn't have to be May 5th, you have to believe it's going to take Manny more than seven months to recover from a cut. And some people will pretend that's fine, or that "it doesn't matter as long as the fight happens", conveniently ignoring why it's not.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      They're just trying to get Floyd to make a fight with someone else for May so they can escape. They're waiting him out. I don't think anyone's buying anymore except the idiotic Pac fans. Unfortunately they're still sizable.
      Bob Arum and Manny's diehard fans, the two entitites that swear floyd is scared of manny, don't want the fight on May 5th. I'm thinking if floyd is so scared and he's bluffing again, why not call his bluff?

Every time floyd lobs a softball over the plate, manny simply watches it hit the catchers mitt. Just call floyd on his bluff, agree to May 5th since testing is no issue, and see if he runs scared.

Oops I just cut myself. no negotiaiting or posting for 7 months.

Comment

Working...
      X