No announcement yet.

I actually agree with Mora's decision 100%

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
    Wasn't a foul, when can't you shake a guy off who jumped on your back?

I guess Dawson was supposed to carry the old crook around the ring and politely ask him to get off.

Hopkins got what he deserved for his dirty tactics. He tried to fight dirty, and play mind games and got injured for his trickery.

LOL couldn't have happened to a better guy.
    I agree and you said it better than me.

It wasn't a foul and I saw it as two guys getting tangled up due to Bernard's dirty tactics. It's only natural to push a guy off of you when they land on you and people act like Dawson gave Hopkins a Goldberg spear....lol

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
      it wasn't a foul despite dawson clearly pushing hopkins up and shoving him to the ground?

The foul is beyond dispute. It's a crystal clear foul.

You can have an opinion about if Dawson did the right thing or not, but thats about it.

If he "clearly pushed Hopkins up",

how does that equate to "shoving him to the ground"?

Last I checked, the ground is below, which is the opposite of up.

Comment

i guess so, as much as he said he want to continue with one arm i really doubt that.

Comment

Originally posted by SuckerPunch4KO View Post

If he "clearly pushed Hopkins up",

how does that equate to "shoving him to the ground"?

Last I checked, the ground is below, which is the opposite of up.
          yes there are two motions in pushing (picking if you will) someone up and then dropping them to the ground.

Or are you saying you can't shove someone when their feet is elevated from the ground?

Comment

idiots

it should of been a no contest and even if he gets his belt back it looks like pascal and chad got some serious beef after that post fight interview....chad acts like he knocked bernard out lol....watch the replay he grabbed at his leggs..and pulled his leggs up while throwing him down wit the shoulder....i'm no fan of neither...just want whats right for boxing...tired of this ****

Comment

This has happened before, except clottey actually got up, and his fall looked a lot worse

at 1:18

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OXv3QUGEAI

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
                yes there are two motions in pushing (picking if you will) someone up and then dropping them to the ground.

Or are you saying you can't shove someone when their feet is elevated from the ground?
                But he only pushed him up off of him.

He didn't shove him to the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
                  *I respect for a lot of b-hop fans on this board like Streetbully, Secondzout, Walt Liquor, Cup, Ex, Phantom etc**

With that said, Bernard showed no indication that he wanted to continue. I watched that part over and over and Hopkins can lie all he want, but Pat asked him if he is OK and does he want to fight and Bernard did was give the indication that he had no interest in continuing.

Just like when the Doctors acts Devon Alexander if he wants to continue and by him constantly complaining that he "can't see", "It burns", and other whining tactics....the ref had no choice but to stop it.

Nate Campbell did the same thing. So did Judah with his rolling on the ground when he fought Khan.....I mean there are countless examples of guys no saying they quit, but with their over exaggeration and loaded language, they give the ref every indication that they don't want to continue.

And FWIW it's wasn't a foul. Hopkins jump on Dawson and what was Chad suppose to do.
                  did you miss where dawson grabs his leg?

Comment

Originally posted by SuckerPunch4KO View Post
                    But he only pushed him up off of him.

He didn't shove him to the ground.
                    he clearly grabs his leg from behind while he's bent down then pushes up

Comment

Originally posted by r.burgundy View Post
                      did you miss where dawson grabs his leg?

Did you miss where Hopkins threw himself on Chads back for no reason at all?

Comment

Working...
                      X