Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's Strip Club Google & Yelp Reviews

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok ALL this talk but where the pics at damn it ?! If there is cottage cheese I need evidence ! Immediately.

Comment

• Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
      Ok ALL this talk but where the pics at damn it ?! If there is cottage cheese I need evidence ! Immediately.
      That was a customer review but I bet its totally true

Comment

• Originally posted by b d w View Post
        I am enjoying this thread immensely. It has proved to be highly informative and illuminating. Lou has areal future as a travel writer.
        Floyd claims he whats to franchise Girl Collection, despite the mountain of cash its bleeding him for. If he does, Lou Cipher will have no choice but to travel and give reports.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
          Floyd was caught cheating on PEDs in the Pac fight, and still lost.

Pac won 9 rounds against Horn.

Floyd's titty bar is a sinkhole for cash, reputation and dignity.
          This post XD looks like I've got a new sig

Comment

There's a third type........

The type that will charge you $28 for a glass of pop but will let you rub your face between the girls' testicles and swat you with their pre-op appendages, then say "that's touching" meaning you touched their hearts because you're the only customer they had that week..

That's why so many people come on here defending Girl Collection...which is definitely a third typer.
            Stop it!

When I was training the Guardian Angels in martial arts, they were in an area of San Francisco known as the Tenderlion. This area was known for the Tranny trade... The leader of the Angels at that time had a great sense of humor so he told me after a practice to come grab a beer, that he had found a place that was lined with nothing but gorgeous babes. Incredulous I was like "here!?" and sure enough...

The good ones probably make a mint, they are apparently sought after. But even in my neighborhood here in Baltimore on 25th street there is a rough trade with trannies. One of them was shot a few months back...I mean I know if they are street walking its not such a lucrative venture. I think they come out of the jail that is not too far away.

When I taught High School one of my fellow teachers, a weight lifter actually, liked them as well... Its crazy. Thing is from what I have been told the procedures have to be done right, or its a mess!!! Not my thing, seems harmless enough lol. Does one flip a coin in the bedroom?

Comment

There's a third type........

The type that will charge you $28 for a glass of pop but will let you rub your face between the girls' testicles and swat you with their pre-op appendages, then say "that's touching" meaning you touched their hearts because you're the only customer they had that week..

That's why so many people come on here defending Girl Collection...which is definitely a third typer.
              Lou Cipher, you don't know shit about boxing but you are an expert on trannies. Kudos to you.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dung View Post
                Lou Cipher, you don't know shit about boxing but you are an expert on trannies. Kudos to you.
                Lou Cipher is not only the expert of you, he is the master of you as well.

Kneel.

Beg.

Crawl.

Comment

• New review. Looks really fake.

Jae Jae 5 stars
                  2 reviews · 2 photos
                  in the last weekGreat place. The music was on point all night. On my first Visit (10/28/17) Mr. Money Mayweather him self came thru. He was surprisingly friendly, he spoke to several of his patrons. The Girls were cute, the drinks weren't weak and the facility was clean. I will definitely be frequenting this club on my future visits to Vegas.

Comment

New review. Looks really fake.

Jae Jae 5 stars
                    2 reviews · 2 photos
                    in the last weekGreat place. The music was on point all night. On my first Visit (10/28/17) Mr. Money Mayweather him self came thru. He was surprisingly friendly, he spoke to several of his patrons. The Girls were cute, the drinks weren't weak and the facility was clean. I will definitely be frequenting this club on my future visits to Vegas.
                    I'm actually going to have to agree lol. He used some industry terms like "weak drinks" and he called his place a "facility." The review reads like a sponsored ad. Lol nice try Floyd

Comment

• Originally posted by EvanFields View Post
                      I'm actually going to have to agree lol. He used some industry terms like "weak drinks" and he called his place a "facility." The review reads like a sponsored ad. Lol nice try Floyd
                      lol and the word patron

Comment

Working...
                      X