No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lords View Post
    Get the average of revenue growth for 2017/2018, 2019 is estimated so I’m not including it. But we could, wouldn’t make that much of a difference as growth would still look like **** compared to Obama’s crap economy.

This basic math here, common now. Don’t tell me I have to lay the numbers out for you like a child, kinda like I did for 1bad causing him to cry “gotcha” and then run.
    Revenue is calculated through how much the government brings in in taxes, what are you referring to? Provide a link.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
      Revenue is calculated through how much the government brings in in taxes, what are you referring to? Provide a link.
      Good luck.

He's trolling you with his unsourced cherry picking and his refusal to accept your sourced figures.

He did that same superfan nonsense to me, but I put base trolls like him on Ignore.

Then I see them crying about it and claiming how they 'beat' me for the next several years.

You know, just like superfan Lords is doing now.

Mark my words Jim, he ain't gonna budge an inch.

He cant. His team needs him "stupid" and loyal. And that he is.
      Last edited by 1bad65; 12-10-2019, 07:43 PM.

Comment

• Lisa Page sues FBI and DOJ, citing 'cost of therapy' after Trump mocked her salacious text messages

Former FBI lawyer Lisa Page is suing the FBI and Department of Justice, alleging that the government's publication of her salacious text messages with anti-Trump ex-FBI agent Peter Strzok constituted a breach of the Federal Privacy Act.

In the complaint filed Tuesday, the 39-year-old Page said she suffered numerous damages because of the disclosure, including a "permanent loss of earning capacity due to reputational damage" and "the cost of therapy to cope with unwanted national media exposure and harassment" at the hands of President Trump.

Source, full story:
        https://www.foxnews.com/politics/lis...sages-released

Lmfao!!!!

Trump mocked this corrupt ho so bad on Twitter she needed friggin therapy!!!

Lmfao!! A true master of his craft.

Comment

• “(Trump) Clearly Spied Upon” – AG Bill Barr UNLOADS on Deep State FBI: “I Think Wiring People to go Talk to People and Make Recordings – Is Spying” (VIDEO)

IT AIN’T OVER YET, JAMES COMEY!

US Attorney General Bill Barr shocked the DC elites and liberal media today in his no holds BARRed interview with NBC news.

AG Bill Barr doubled down in an exclusive interview with NBC saying Trump’s campaign, “It was clearly spied upon!”

AG Bill Barr: "These irregularities, these misstatements, these omissions were not satisfactorily explained. And I think this leaves open the possibility to infer bad faith. He (IG Horowitz) said people gave me an explanation and I didn’t find anything to contradict it so I don’t have a basis for saying there was improper motive. We haven’t decided the issue of improper motive."

Reporter: Have you?

AG Bill Barr: "No!"

AG Bill Barr: "It was clearly spied upon. I mean that’s what electronic surveillance is. I think wiring people up to go in and talk to people and make recordings of their conversations is spying. I think our nation was turned on its head for three years. I think based on a completely bogus narrative. That was largely fanned and hyped by an irresponsible press… The question real is what was the obective after the election? They kept pressing ahead after their case collapsed!"

Via Lou Dobbs Tonight:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/12/trump-clearly-spied-upon-ag-bill-barr-unloads-on-deep-state-fbi-i-think-wiring-people-to-go-talk-to-people-and-make-recordings-is-spying-video/

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
            Tax cuts are working!?!?!

Wtf are these people drinking?
            Dunno. But I’d like some. Seems like it’s good.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              You know everyone here saw you intellectually run away from me once I engaged you, after years of you quoting about every one of my posts when you knew you were on my Ignore list and I wasnt going to reply.

And I hope some/all of them realize the childish mental masturbation you engage on in here and rightly ignore you.

You bring nothing but cheerleading, and now ducking, to the forum.
              You should try your hand at stand up comedy.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                Links not needed, just simple math using your source for numbers.

2017 grew by +$50b from 2016
                2018 grew by +$10b from 2017

60/2 = $30b in revenue growth per year

Let's factor in 2019 estimated growth

2019 estimated growth is +$110b from 2018

60+110/3 = $56b in average revenue growth per

If you calculate Obama's last term you'd get +$200b in average revenue growth per year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                  GDP is an anaemic 1.9% and deficit/national debt is skyrocketing

Fool’s gold
                  Lmfao. Fools gold. Lol. Well played sir.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    You know everyone here saw you intellectually run away from me once I engaged you, after years of you quoting about every one of my posts when you knew you were on my Ignore list and I wasnt going to reply.

And I hope some/all of them realize the childish mental masturbation you engage on in here and rightly ignore you.

You bring nothing but cheerleading, and now ducking, to the forum.
                    I didn’t see that.

Comment

• “One of the Biggest Rallies I’ve Ever Seen!” – NBC’s Far Left Reporter Katy Tur Caught on Video at Trump Rally in Hershey, PA

President Trump returned to Hershey, Pennsylvania for a rally on Tuesday.

Trump smashed the attendance record in 2016 with 12,500 supporters at the Giant Center.

Tonight Trump returned to the Giant Center to a MASSIVE CROWD.

Thousands stood outside in the rain today hours before the doors opened.

Thousands packed the Giants Center tonight.

And caught on video… NBC’s far left anchor Katy Tur was caught telling her cohorts, “One of the biggest rallies I’ve ever seen!”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/12/one-of-the-biggest-rallies-ive-ever-seen-nbcs-far-left-reporter-katie-tur-caught-on-video-at-trump-rally-in-hershey-pa/

Comment

Working...
                      X