No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erickson Lubin's Future is Up To Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Erickson Lubin's Future is Up To Him

By Michael Rosenthal - One punch can change a fight in a split second. One punch can also change a career in that amount of time. Erickson Lubin had everything going for him going for him when he stepped into the ring to fight WBC junior middleweight titleholder Jermell Charlo on Saturday in Brooklyn, Lubin's first attempt to win a major belt. He was talented, he had a good amateur pedigree and he was bursting with confidence...
    [Click Here To Read More]

just continue fighting. even the great bernard hopkins lost in his first fight.

Comment

I don't know how you recover from that he will be fighting different from now on.

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
        just continue fighting. even the great bernard hopkins lost in his first fight.
        He didn't get cte Ko'd

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
          He didn't get cte Ko'd
          one of the best chins in history.

Comment

We all knew that he was been rushed but he kept countering anything anybody said by running his mouth.
            He has a bright future though.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
              I don't know how you recover from that he will be fighting different from now on.
              Yea I wonder about how he'll move forward.

That KO was pretty nasty. I think that's one of those KOs I'd like to see.a guy takeoff 6mos if not a full year. Mentally I'm sure it's an issue, but I think when you get took out like that you need to recover your brain.

Comment

He needs brain scans that give him the ok after however long. Then he needs to get as active as possible against the kind of opponents he was dominating before. End of 2018 he needs to get in with another prospect with a 0 .
                Step it up in 2019 against b and c level fighters. 2020 go for a title. He'll still only be 25 or so. And doubt Charlo will still be around at 154.

Comment

Didn't he sign with lil Wayne a few weeks ago?his career was probably over before the ko

Comment

Get right back in there with one of the other guys that got KO'd, i.e. Harrison or DeLoach! Let's go!

Comment

Working...
                    X