Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K*nt of a boss

So me and 2 other dudes handed in our notices at work

The boss is being a complete ****

To figure he runs a multi million pound business and he is taking it personal as can be

Hes a vindictive selfish sociopath with very little empathy

A fourth employee is leaving this week

Together we have pulled a number on this guy and hes refusing to let some of us go

Dishing out the guilt trips
    Saying he has invested in us
    Questioning our loyalty

From us leaving he will suffer significant financial loss

I have been closed off as to why i am leaving

I may have a meeting tomorro with the company about why i am leaving and the reasoning behind it

I am going to play the game and give stock answers

Or you reckon i should go all out and give the son of a **** some home truths about how he treats people

And btw hes got a flight booked tomorro to go on holiday. We timed it so he doesnt enjoy his holiday lololol

Comment

I try to leave job in good terms even if my former boss is a jerk. Mainly because new company you will work for hire 3rd party investigator who will call your former employers and references. If my boss is a jerk doe I try to not include him as a reference though.

Comment

If you let your boss treat you like a byatch...... you’ll always be the byatch!

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
          And btw hes got a flight booked tomorro to go on holiday. We timed it so he doesnt enjoy his holiday lololol
          Is he the owner, or just a c level executive?

Comment

Here... office space the bob’s

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8afqoDL3Qsk

Comment

So me and 2 other dudes handed in our notices at work

The boss is being a complete ****

To figure he runs a multi million pound business and he is taking it personal as can be

Hes a vindictive selfish sociopath with very little empathy

A fourth employee is leaving this week

Together we have pulled a number on this guy and hes refusing to let some of us go

Dishing out the guilt trips
              Saying he has invested in us
              Questioning our loyalty

From us leaving he will suffer significant financial loss

I have been closed off as to why i am leaving

I may have a meeting tomorro with the company about why i am leaving and the reasoning behind it

I am going to play the game and give stock answers

Or you reckon i should go all out and give the son of a **** some home truths about how he treats people

the point is..... it doesn't matter what you say, or do not say, in your meeting tomorrow..... not unless ALL of you stand together

if one of you concedes, he will likely be content to get rid of the rest..... bad apples, and all that..... if he can stay in business and keep things ticking over while he recruits new staff

solidarity bro

going " all out "..... may not help your buddies

talk to your boys, make a decision, and ALL stick to it

look for the best positive.....

e.g.

the fact that you intend to meet with your boss tomorrow, tells me that it is not the worst place in the world to work..... or you would all simply leave..... so..... if you ALL stick together, some good may come of it..... changes could be made, and concerns could be met

or, all of you could just walk..... as a " fk you " move

be interested to hear how you get on

good luck

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                I try to leave job in good terms even if my former boss is a jerk. Mainly because new company you will work for hire 3rd party investigator who will call your former employers and references. If my boss is a jerk doe I try to not include him as a reference though.

Good advice dude and yes i am leaving on good terms. Handed notice in etc

The boss came back and said wtf is this. You are dissappointing us as we have invested in you.

I am a professional. I am playing the game

Comment

Originally posted by BALLS DEEP View Post
                  If you let your boss treat you like a byatch...... you’ll always be the byatch!
                  The boss is the director of the company . he owns it. I work under him sometimes on projects.

We are all his bytches . its how it is

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    Is he the owner, or just a c level executive?
                    He is the director and co founder with another director. Owns the business

Comment

Working...
                    X