No announcement yet.

tank is shook of loma...nobody really wants to fight loma

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    For fucks sake, another one of these threads....

Lopez is yet another boogeyman that Loma detractors are dickriding because they sodomize their own anuses over the thought of Loma losing again. A lot of these so called boxing fans on this site (not just Loma detractors) care more about seeing certain fighters lose than seeing good fights. I'd even go so far as to say they'd rather certain fights NOT happen just so they have an excuse to talk shit about the fighter they don't like. I cannot prove the latter but after years of observing these glue sniffing ******s on NSB, I'd say it's at least a possibility.

That said: Despite what detractors say, Lopez is unproven and he'd still be a pretty big underdog. But I am not against this fight. If Lopez really wants the fight so badly, I'd say make it happen although Arum might not want to put Lopez in with Loma so early in his career.

As for Tank- I think Loma wants to fight him just to spite Floyd for talking shit. After Floyd opened his mount about Loma, that's when he demanded Tank. At the time, neither Tank nor Floyd wanted the fight.
    oh i dont even care about tank...im not even debating tank/loma here...im saying thats what lomas fans claim "tank dont want it"...maybe tank doesnt want it...thats a different discussion....but here you have a guy in the TR stable calling for it and people are still whining and making excuses

lopez outwardly wants the fight!

bob doesnt want it...and he knows in order to fan the flames loma has to be the one to come out and talk the fight down...because if loma talks it up then the fans would want and expect it...and bob would have to do something......so he got in lomas ear and told him to dismiss it

what happened to fighters taking control of who they fight? and telling their promoter to make certain fights? i always hear people championing that line all the time when it favors their argument

loma is a top 2 p4p guy...an espn headliner....guys dont wanna fight him for some paper title...he doesnt need paper titles....hes assumed a perch near the top of the sport and thats why guys will want to fight him.....if loma dumped belts in the trash tomorrow lopez WOULD STILL want to fight him!

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
      oh i dont even care about tank...im not even debating tank/loma here...im saying thats what lomas fans claim "tank dont want it"...maybe tank doesnt want it...thats a different discussion....but here you have a guy in the TR stable calling for it and people are still whining and making excuses

lopez outwardly wants the fight!

bob doesnt want it...and he knows in order to fan the flames loma has to be the one to come out and talk the fight down...because if loma talks it up then the fans would want and expect it...and bob would have to do something......so he got in lomas ear and told him to dismiss it

what happened to fighters taking control of who they fight? and telling their promoter to make certain fights? i always hear people championing that line all the time when it favors their argument

loma is a top 2 p4p guy...an espn headliner....guys dont wanna fight him for some paper title...he doesnt need paper titles....hes assumed a perch near the top of the sport and thats why guys will want to fight him.....if loma dumped belts in the trash tomorrow lopez WOULD STILL want to fight him!
      Are you trying to say Loma is "skurred" of fighting Lopez or Arum is ordering Loma to minimize Lopez as a risk? And if Arum doesn't want the fight, who is he trying to protect?

As for the Davis fight, it can wait. They're not even in the same weight class at the moment and Davis should clean up his act a bit first.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
        I thought this ghetto **** stain couldn't get any dumber but here we are.

Yeah Loma fans are shook. 1 month ago they didn't even know who Lopez is but now they shook.
        At calling people “ghetto dweller” in defense of someone who comes from Ukraine, 1 of the poorest places on earth. The whole country that your man crush is from is basically a ghetto you wet dog smeller lol.

Comment

im from the ghetto? why? because theres a picture of a black man in my avatar? lol

im a white male from a new england suburb......

one month ago loma fans didnt know who lopez was??!?!?!? hahahah yeah ok!!! hes one of the most touted prospects in boxing!!! loser....youre exactly what im talking about
          Actually I'm one of these people I browse the forum all the time and hadn't heard anybody speak of Lopez, now all of a sudden there is 100 threads about this so called boogeyman who came out of nowhere.

Comment

Gervonta is scared of Farmer. No way he ever gets in the ring with Loma.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              Are you trying to say Loma is "skurred" of fighting Lopez or Arum is ordering Loma to minimize Lopez as a risk? And if Arum doesn't want the fight, who is he trying to protect?

As for the Davis fight, it can wait. They're not even in the same weight class at the moment and Davis should clean up his act a bit first.
              i believe arum doesnt want the fight

and hes trying to protect his company...loma is a face of his program and of boxing.....and lopez is a very dangerous threat to loma and also a potential future face of his company

..i dont know who would win....but having one of them hang an L on the other right now is terrible...lopez is 21 and theres no real reason for it

notice the 21 year old is able to run his lips about loma and use lomas name a bit to get his name out there....but loma very quickly shot it down? because if loma talks it up the public and media will want it....because one guy already has

i dont think loma is actually scared to fight lopez...i think bob is telling him to fan the flames on it so bob isnt pressured into it......logically from bobs standpoint why would he wanna make that fight?

loma can continue doing what hes doing and lopez can be built into a star all at the same time.....one of them hanging an L on the other makes it a bit tougher sadly...i dont think fighters should be diminished taking an L in a good fight agaisnt good comp...but thats kinda how it goes sadly

Comment

Originally posted by chaosking View Post
                Actually I'm one of these people I browse the forum all the time and hadn't heard anybody speak of Lopez, now all of a sudden there is 100 threads about this so called boogeyman who came out of nowhere.
                you must not follow boxing much

lopez was espns prospect of the year last year

Comment

Originally posted by Goldie View Post
                  At calling people “ghetto dweller” in defense of someone who comes from Ukraine, 1 of the poorest places on earth. The whole country that your man crush is from is basically a ghetto you wet dog smeller lol.
                  Ukraine is a poor, divided by wars country.

USA is the richest country in the world. And yet you still manage to live in the ghetto... In the richest country in the world... And blame it on 'da system' and 'da white man'.... LOL

Like I said, pvssies.

Comment

then you get a guy who is in top ranks house that is calling for that fight ASAP which makes it an easy fight to make....and youre still making excuses....its unreal

"hes too green he hasnt proven anything"...."loma wants to unify so get a belt"

LOL

try being honest with yourselves....youre all hoping the fight goes away....just like lil g was when they said no just waiting for ward to go to 175 and become a legend

try being honest and say whats really in your heart "lopez is too big and has a dangerous skill set....we fear for lomas new unbeatable image which we live vicariously through...it feels good coming on here and bragging about him...wed rather just wait it out till lopez leaves for 140 so we dont have to worry about that fight and we can bury it"

sad...yall aint about challenges and intriguing matchups...yall about paper titles when its convenient....this is why people will hate on loma and turn on him even though theyll respect his skill....because we have to come here and read your pathetic BS excuses.....different fighter...same story.....protect the loma shield at all costs!!!

friggin luke campbell? gimme a break
                    i believe arum doesnt want the fight

and hes trying to protect his company...loma is a face of his program and of boxing.....and lopez is a very dangerous threat to loma and also a potential future face of his company

..i dont know who would win....but having one of them hang an L on the other right now is terrible...lopez is 21 and theres no real reason for it

notice the 21 year old is able to run his lips about loma and use lomas name a bit to get his name out there....but loma very quickly shot it down? because if loma talks it up the public and media will want it....because one guy already has

i dont think loma is actually scared to fight lopez...i think bob is telling him to fan the flames on it so bob isnt pressured into it......logically from bobs standpoint why would he wanna make that fight?

loma can continue doing what hes doing and lopez can be built into a star all at the same time.....one of them hanging an L on the other makes it a bit tougher sadly...i dont think fighters should be diminished taking an L in a good fight agaisnt good comp...but thats kinda how it goes sadly
                    ... and, actually, you are trying to say what, exactly?...

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                      ... and, actually, you are trying to say what, exactly?...
                      im trying to say that people are ok with loma not fighting him "oh hes too green he hasnt proven anything or beaten anyone"....but theyll bag on al haymon for everything and anything under the sun

bob has a good fight he can make...but would probably prefer not to...because its not really in his companies best interest......but nobody will go at him for that....its all about "lopez hasnt proven anything he got no belts..go get a belt" blah blah

so ive begged the question before about what did loma do to deserve a title shot in his 2nd fight? the best they could come up with was his "decorated amatuer career" as a reason he deserved it......yet they used his lack of pro experience as an excuse as to why he lost that fight....its got to be one or the other....either amatuer experience/resume counts for nothing in the pro game or the loss to salido cant be blamed on lack of pro experience

Comment

Working...
                      X