Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you do/think if you encountered these guys?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by punchr View Post

What would you do if this guy was smoking a cigarette, looking hard/tough and looking like he's ready to slam a motherfucker in an instant?

What would you do if you were in the immediate vicinity of a man carrying himself that way and you were around someone giving off that energy?

What would you do if you were in this situation? SERIOUSLY. This is a serious question. How would you handle this situation?

Look at the guy in the background taking a puff out of his cigarette and flicking it. What would you do/think if you cross paths with him? Serious question. BostonGuy

StargazerV, i_am_a_champ, PACnPBFsuck, Offic.Scorecard, man down, jaded, todisday, Caught Square, BrometheusBob., JimRaynor, MagikLair, Rowa, BuckToothed, F l i c k e r, DoubleLeftH00k, Kris Silver, Bundt, TheBoxingBanger, delacampos, Robi13, Don Pichardo, Coreytrevor12, QuickStrike00, Sparked_26, Motorcity Cobra, darkevone, tdawg83, SilverMiles, BoxingFan85, dd11212, AllBoxingAD, Oxn, Theodore, alejandro01, club fighter, ////
    If they’re not doing anything to you personally, just keep it moving cuh

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
      If they’re not doing anything to you personally, just keep it moving cuh
      Old school V-Boyz i knew had some riders but these youngsters arent about that. They wanna expose their faces in some shtty music videos.

Comment

Mate with him?

Comment

What would you do if this guy was smoking a cigarette, looking hard/tough and looking like he's ready to slam a motherfucker in an instant?

What would you do if you were in the immediate vicinity of a man carrying himself that way and you were around someone giving off that energy?

What would you do if you were in this situation? SERIOUSLY. This is a serious question. How would you handle this situation?

Look at the guy in the background taking a puff out of his cigarette and flicking it. What would you do/think if you cross paths with him? Serious question. BostonGuy

StargazerV, i_am_a_champ, PACnPBFsuck, Offic.Scorecard, man down, jaded, todisday, Caught Square, BrometheusBob., JimRaynor, MagikLair, Rowa, BuckToothed, F l i c k e r, DoubleLeftH00k, Kris Silver, Bundt, TheBoxingBanger, delacampos, Robi13, Don Pichardo, Coreytrevor12, QuickStrike00, Sparked_26, Motorcity Cobra, darkevone, tdawg83, SilverMiles, BoxingFan85, dd11212, AllBoxingAD, Oxn, Theodore, alejandro01, club fighter, ////
          None of them look like they've even been to a gym

Comment

I’d do nothing. I am in Fresno, is few days San Jose, I see guys like them almost daily.

Comment

They look like fake gangsters, so they wouldn't do anything. Plus I'm atleast twice their size.

Comment

I am a sword master with elite skills.

Comment

I am a power lifter and they are not scary.

Comment

Originally posted by Dasmius Shinobi View Post
                    I am a power lifter and they are not scary.
                    what if they rushed you little man?

Comment

Neat track...............

Comment

Working...
                      X