No announcement yet.

Ex-Playboy Karen McDougal Sues To Break Silence About Trump

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeltaSigChi4 View Post
    Sanctions were passed by this Congress against Russia. Trump has not implemented these sanctions. Why? Could it be because he is compromised due to all the tapes they have of him with Russian prostitutes? Golden showers? No one is affected? Our democracy is affected. AGAIN: Congress passed sanctions against Russia. Are you a complete idiot?
    Actually Trump has implemented Russian sanctions. This week or last, iirc.

Even CNN had to begrudgingly admit this:
    https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/15/polit...hin/index.html

You're again not keeping up and speaking from pure ignorance.

The rest of it is all assertions. Assertions paid for by his political opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by Build That Wall View Post
      Expecting Donald Trump to not **** a ****star is like expecting Mike Pence to **** a ****star
      LMFAO!!!

Hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
        Siablo every man willing.. What's good, bro?

Still got the mind of child I see.
        Nothing much, man. Playing the lotto every now and then to hopefully reach your level one day.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          Oh? Well share them.
          You're free to read Leviticus or Deuteronomy whenever you like.

Comment

who cares, 99 percent of men cheat. Hows this some shocking story, his partners only with him for the money anyway so why should he feel guilty?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              Nothing much, man. Playing the lotto every now and then to hopefully reach your level one day.
              Got to play to make it pay, cuz.

That ain't all your boy Deezy do though. That just gives me an extra 3 grand a month + to play with. Make most of my bread selling old cars.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                I hate this self righteous accusation to Christians from less than stellar people to say the least.

No I don't support his behavior, so what? Now I should trade my beliefs and behave and think like you? I should abandon him and allow a candidate who is pro abortion, anti 2nd amendment, anti God, and pro communism to take his place?

Or do I acknowledge that Everyman is imperfect and so long as he's passing the policy I like and being pro American then I stand behind him.

If you want to talk about flawed leaders
                Why don't you look up the biblical story about David killing his own General in order to obtain his wife.
                Self-righteous?
                Less than stellar?

Who are you referring to?

God's will is what we follow and if they aren't following God's will then I don't roll with them. Can't turn a blind eye to sin to justify the means to an end. Check yourself. Repent and cease from doing such ill.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                  You're free to read Leviticus or Deuteronomy whenever you like.
                  Yessir but time is of the essence. Chapters and verses, please.

Comment

That ain't all your boy Deezy do though. That just gives me an extra 3 grand a month + to play with. Make most of my bread selling old cars.
                    $3,000? Keep up, Deez! You said you won a million on the scratcher.

Comment

What type of cars?

Comment

Working...
                      X