Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lomachecko should have been DISQUALIFIED for hitting after the bell!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lomachecko should have been DISQUALIFIED for hitting after the bell!

This was unnecessary and totally uncalled for!

It's bad enough that he fought a guy 2 weight classes below him but to cheap shot him after the bell??? That's just low class

Loma should've have been DQ'd

Comment

Point deduction but not DQ considering Rigo initiated.

Comment

It was a tap, not a power punch like Rigo landed after the bell in his last fight. Maybe Rigovshould have let go of Loma's arm and stopped all the clinching.

Comment

rigo should have fell out n died like his last opponent lololol. the best thing to do is just move on from this whole experience this was a terrible way to end the year, i bought some don julio tequila for this sht smfh!!! I knew it was too good o be true

Comment

He should have been penalized for sure.....

Comment

I been telling people Lomachenko is a dirty fighter -- oh yeah, I can critique fighters that I believe are talented before you clowns call me out like that newb on the official thread that tried to call me a Rigo fan for making him feel some type of way.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

I been telling people Lomachenko is a dirty fighter -- oh yeah, I can critique fighters that I believe are talented before you clowns call me out like that newb on the official thread that tried to call me a Rigo fan for making him feel some type of way.
                Interesting, I missed that elbow last night. Wonder if its the first or how many more we have missed.

Comment

Rigo KO’d a guy after the bell in his previous fight before this one and didnt get DQ.

Did you make a thread then aswell?

Sure hope so. If not you are a biased bish

Comment

What's Walters doing with his elbow!!! Looks like he's throwing an elbow too. Too all the sore losers crying the "two weight classes lower" argument,..... news flash. Rigo signed the contract to the fight. He knew good and well what he was getting into. It isn't like he didn't rehydrate either.

Comment

Working...
                    X